Best part?

I haven't finished the game yet but my favorite part by far is when I reached the nether and had the option to punch the creepy guy in the face. Needless to say I definitely did... Lol

Comments

• When Axel scared Jesse and co., Rueben was so adorable when fell from the chest!

• Boom Town competition or Episode 1's intro.

• Jesse with Petra/Gabriel fight with Ivor. That's just awesome

• edited November 2015

Episode 3's preview trailer, where we were all (except for Lukas obviously, he's not my favorite at all, but nevermind... also Reuben, I'm not forgetting you 'chops) spinning in the amulet with some of the members of the Order of the Stone.

• The Witherstorm moments

• I find it weird about the fact that people do not read the posts if the poster is not popular.( like the guy that posted this thread)

My fav moment is same as MarteenPyro

• enter image description here

I find it weird about the fact that people do not read the posts if the poster is not popular.( like the guy that posted this thread) My fav moment is same as MarteenPyro

• Jesse and Petra VS Ivor!

That part was just epic and the music was pretty cool too.

• Saving Lukas from the Iron Golem and then coming back upstairs to find your group failing really hard to explain the issue to Gabriel.

"It rhymes with shmonster in the shmazement" - Axel

• Yeah I loved that bit sadly in my main playthrough (where I play the game to bits where I have never been up to) I chose to get Gabriel

Abeille posted: »

Saving Lukas from the Iron Golem and then coming back upstairs to find your group failing really hard to explain the issue to Gabriel. "It rhymes with shmonster in the shmazement" - Axel

• Ok, I know this is not a "part" but I loved Reuben's cute ender dragon roar! <3

• We need every warrior to defeat such monster!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.