If you get a chance to meet a character in real life...

Who would it be? Why? What will you ask him/her?

Comments

• Obviously it would be Reuben. Why? I would invite him to dinner. What kind of dinner? Well... Let me tell you, I have a perfect recipe...

For vegetable soup, he would LOVE IT!

• Lukas.

"Who is the best builder? You or Jesse?"

• About this.

In the game, I imagine they will meet Soren. When they do, Jesse will think he/she will be his disciple, but Soren will go straight to Lukas saying "You must be the leader (or builder)."

Abeille posted: »

Lukas. "Who is the best builder? You or Jesse?"

• Lukas, I would ask him: Do you have a crush on Jesse???

• Gabriel The Warrior, love his character I also do fencing in real life so I would love to train with him

• And will there be some pork chops on the side? :P

MarteenPyro posted: »

Obviously it would be Reuben. Why? I would invite him to dinner. What kind of dinner? Well... Let me tell you, I have a perfect recipe... For vegetable soup, he would LOVE IT!

• edited November 2015

Well if see Reuben irl, i would just take him to my house and make him my pet.

• edited November 2015

If you get a chance to copy and past the same exact thing over and over on every telltale title......

Would you do it for some attention? What would you copy / paste?

• Obviously! A great vegetable soup wouldn't be on the top without some good pork chops 'n' bacon!

Smellmeh posted: »

And will there be some pork chops on the side? :P

• edited November 2015

Where are ya gonna get the pork chops? ._.

Is not who i think it is, is it?

Hope you don't get pork chops from.... gasp

enter image description here

Obviously! A great vegetable soup wouldn't be on the top without some good pork chops 'n' bacon!

• Whispers to himself>>Oh, no... They figured it out... But no one can know. I only need a shovel and do some digging in the garden.

Says>>Oh, hey! Ya know, there will be a party at me, a garden party. Thought, I invite you. Wanna come?

Where are ya gonna get the pork chops? ._. Is not who i think it is, is it? Hope you don't get pork chops from.... gasp

• Oh boy a party! Yes ill come! No dead pigs at all!!!

enter image description here

Whispers to himself>>Oh, no... They figured it out... But no one can know. I only need a shovel and do some digging in the garden. Says>>Oh, hey! Ya know, there will be a party at me, a garden party. Thought, I invite you. Wanna come?

• Whispers to himself>>Yes, they have no idea. rubbing hands together Not the faintest idea! evil laugh

Says>>Well, be sure to bring a spare shovel, mine was broken during... Some digging...

Oh boy a party! Yes ill come! No dead pigs at all!!!

• enter image description here

Whispers to himself>>Yes, they have no idea. rubbing hands together Not the faintest idea! evil laugh Says>>Well, be sure to bring a spare shovel, mine was broken during... Some digging...

• lol. true. I hope...

About this. In the game, I imagine they will meet Soren. When they do, Jesse will think he/she will be his disciple, but Soren will go straight to Lukas saying "You must be the leader (or builder)."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.