If you get a chance to meet a character in real life...

Who would it be? Why? What will you ask him/her?

Comments

• edited November 2015

Nerissa: she seems like a girl who's the avid movie-watcher type, so I'll ask her if she wants to go see Spectre with me. Already seen it, but, I wouldn't mind watching it again for a second time in pleasant company. :3 After that, we can do some bike riding if she feels up to it. Been forever since I rode a bike too, so it'll be a perfect opportunity to have a few laughs.

Bloody Mary: she seems like she's the type of woman who would enjoy playing violent video games for hours on end. So I would ask her if she wants to play Fallout 4 at my house (if doesn't hang me by my own intestines first). If she does happen to accept, I bet Mary would have a hell of a time chopping people up with her character like Butcher Pete did in those songs, haha! I would bring Doritos and Sprite to the table as well, assuming she likes Sprite and Doritos. If not, I would bring out the flaming hot Cheetos and Dr. Pepper - just to be on the safe side.

• Georgie Porgie: He's my favorite character from the game and he seems like the type of guy that would be down for hitting the club scene and partying until the sunrise. He also comes off as a mini golf player, although I don't think I'd be safe, if he lost. I can hear him screaming 'bloody this' and 'bloody that'. Georgie and I would be awesome at Beer pong, though. :D I'd love to play a game or two...or, ten, with this British idiot. XD

Gren: Another fool I'd love to drink with, Gren seems like a Bowling guy, shooting some Pool or watching stupid movies, while eating pizza and drinking Beer. I would love to play online games with him, especially GTA. He comes off as the fun guy who would fool around, rather than do the actual missions. I'd be there with Mountain Dew and various other snacks. Also, can see him wanting to record us doing something stupid: Playing on our Wii or hell....Harlem Shake video. Why not? XD

• Aww yisss, Nerissa <3

Nerissa: she seems like a girl who's the avid movie-watcher type, so I'll ask her if she wants to go see Spectre with me. Already seen it, b

• Bufkin, so then I can ask him to fuck off irl.

• Bigby. No questions. I just would want to buy him a drink and chill with the most badass character ever.

• I would like to met Snow and I'll tell her that Bigby likes her and they should be together

• Bloody Mary because I love her and I would ask her on a date. :P

• edited January 2016

I would say Bigby or Mary but I'd end up shitting myself.

• edited January 2016

Bloody Mary lol she'd probably kill me in the first 10 seconds of meeting her because I'd be freaking the fuck out asking so many dumb questions.

• Is it really worth the risk of having your lungs torn out?

Bloody Mary because I love her and I would ask her on a date. :P

• Bufkin. Me and him would "hit da clubs."

• Tie between Bigby Wolf and Bloody Mary. Need I say anymore except that they are easily the two most bad-(insert) characters in the game?

• Bigby win easily

Lizzyd123 posted: »

Tie between Bigby Wolf and Bloody Mary. Need I say anymore except that they are easily the two most bad-(insert) characters in the game?

• Best comment ever.

Bufkin, so then I can ask him to fuck off irl.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.