A tentacle slap before entering the Nether!

Right before you enter the portal in the Nether in episode one, the Witherstorm tentacle slaps you. I noticed the tentacle lights up like you can attack it. So I went back and tried several times, never being able to actually attack as it always slapped me into the portal. Anyone have success with this? Does it lead to anything special?

Comments

• I'd imagine it's impossible to hit, or nothing happens if you do so. They did this similarly in episode 2 of Game of Thrones with the Lost Legion.

• I've heard it's possible to hit and that a you tuber has done it, search it up shari tit if you find it

• There were times I succeeded hitting it, but really, it will still hit you making you fly into the portal. That's how the story goes on.

• Are you sure you hit it?

MarteenPyro posted: »

There were times I succeeded hitting it, but really, it will still hit you making you fly into the portal. That's how the story goes on.

• Yes, I'm 1000% sure there were times I did. I read somewhere that, if you hit it Jesse will say "That's the best you can do?" or something like that, but I don't think that's true. You have to fly through the portal, so the story can go on.

Are you sure you hit it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.