I cant get MCSM Episode 3 yet?

edited November 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

I saw DanTDM [Mod edit: Link removed. Please do not link to spoilers.] has posted a video on the new MCSM Episode 3 but when I went and launched Steam nothing came up saying that there was an update or anything. Has Episode 3 even come out yet? Or did Dan just get it early?

Comments

• It isn't supposed to be out yet for anyone, seems he got lucky.

• He must have it early. The Episode does not come out until later. A release starting next Tuesday on the 24th is extremely likely, but not outright confirmed yet.

• K thx :) I heard people saying tomorrow was the release or at least thats what TTG said on TwitterTweet unless this is like some trailer or something idk but thx :)

He must have it early. The Episode does not come out until later. A release starting next Tuesday on the 24th is extremely likely, but not outright confirmed yet.

• K thx :) I heard people saying tomorrow was the release or at least thats what TTG said on TwitterTweet unless this is like some trailer or something idk but thx :)

dojo32161 posted: »

It isn't supposed to be out yet for anyone, seems he got lucky.

• When they say "first look," they generally mean a trailer, screenshots, and/or promotional art. ;)

Episode releases are typically saved for Tuesday.

BOND282 posted: »

K thx I heard people saying tomorrow was the release or at least thats what TTG said on TwitterTweet unless this is like some trailer or something idk but thx

• Oh ok thx :)

When they say "first look," they generally mean a trailer, screenshots, and/or promotional art. Episode releases are typically saved for Tuesday.

• Well they must not be keeping it much of a secret cause on Steam it already has Episode 3's Achievements.

When they say "first look," they generally mean a trailer, screenshots, and/or promotional art. Episode releases are typically saved for Tuesday.

• Achievements for a new Episode generally show up around the week or so before release anyways, though.

BOND282 posted: »

Well they must not be keeping it much of a secret cause on Steam it already has Episode 3's Achievements.

• I'm surprised he'd be allowed to release it THIS early. A week is quite a lot for a episode to be out there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.