beta

So having finished ep. 1 and 2 for minecraft story mode, i went back and saw the first trailer shown for the game. (I can just remember all the angry hate comments when it first came out. Ah, nostalgia. Wait. That was only september..........i never wrote this.) And half the scenes in it never happened in the final product. For example. There is a scene where ivor shows petra a diamond, and she looks super suspicious.....etc. etc. But the most noticible one was lucas. He had a hat a short sleeved leather jacket with his short sleeve striped shirt sticking out the sides. Makes you wonder....

Comments

• They redesign some models, that's what they probably did to Lukas. I personally loved the cowboy style for him, I still wish his looks will change with the story (so he'll become a cowboy or something), maybe ditch the Ocelot jacket showing he's with us now. About the scenes what were never used, remember TFTB's first trailer? Fiona and Rhys met with Markus and they tried to get rid of the Gortys core at him. That was never used either... Maybe never intended to.

• Alright. I was just thinking it was weird that nobody's brought this up before, you know?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.