Not giving Flycatcher a job

Is it really necessary that this had to be tough choice? It makes no sense. I didn't give Flycatcher a job, because I didn't like him. And more people decided to give him a job. Also, a majority of the choices I made were below 20%. It just gets me angry that a little number of people made the choices I made.

Comments

• Why are you angry? Your opinion on Flycatcher does not mean everyone would have the same as you did.

• It just gets me angry that a little number of people made the choices I made.

People have opinions, you do know that right?

• Cough Cough Opinions Cough Cough

• Alright, opinions.

• I don't know about your other choices, but the decision to give Flycatcher a job plays directly into the comic where his character is portrayed a bit differently and is hugely expanded on compared to the game. Bigby and Snow even name one of their sons after him. So... I'd say a good slice of those other 80 percent is fans of the comic who like his character and/or want their playthrough to lean on that canon.

I personally enjoy it when one of my decisions turn out to be an unorthodox one. It means that I've immersed myself so much as to take the choices seriously instead of just going with the obvious ones, which in turn gives me a feeling of petty intellectual superiority over other players. Please don't hate me.

• Well it doesn't really matter in the end cuz the comics are based after the game... (Read them and you'll know what I'm talking about)

But I think it was just a case of asking the player how nice they wanted Bigby to be towards Flycatcher at this moment :)

• edited November 2015

Also, a majority of the choices I made were below 20%. It just gets me angry that a little number of people made the choices I made.

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,

What might be right for you might not be right for some.

It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Everybody's got a special kind of story

Everybody finds a way to shine,

It don't matter that you got not alot

So what?

They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.

And together we'll be fine....

Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Yes it does.

It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

• Can we just let this thread die already

• Wooow just like poetry...

Also, a majority of the choices I made were below 20%. It just gets me angry that a little number of people made the choices I made.

• Someone's realy angry at him....

• Thanks for the info, guys. I've learned a lesson to accept opinions.

• How could anyone not like Flycatcher though, lol. Trust me, in the comics he is amazing.

• I gave Flycatcher the job because I liked him. I read the comics after the fact and yeah... Flycatcher, Prince Ambrose is a hell of a character.

I'm not sure why the OP would be angry for making the minority decision though. Who cares?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.