To TellTale: Will Sam&Max Season Two runs better on Wii?

edited July 2009 in Sam & Max
I'm really glad to have the opportunity to play this series on my Nintendo Wii. Sad thing is that... the porting of the first season is not that-good. Textures are really too low res, and the framerate keeps to minimal. Is TellTale planning, for the coming of the second season, to optimize the engine on the wii? (and same question apply to Tales of Monkey Island WiiWare)

thank you

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Yeah, what gives? Strong Bad was amazing for wii, why was sam and max so...blah?
  • edited July 2009
    There's a good chance that has more to do with the Wiiware/internal memory limit than anything else. Blame Nintendo for their short-sightedness/tight-arse ways.
  • edited July 2009
    Considering the Wii runs games like Mario Galaxy, I found absurd that a game so low spec runs so bad. It's for sure a problem of wrong porting more than the console itself. I also hear that same problems (framerate) apply to the Xbox 360 edition... so... 1+1...
  • edited July 2009
    There's a good chance that has more to do with the Wiiware/internal memory limit than anything else. Blame Nintendo for their short-sightedness/tight-arse ways.

Um...no. Strongbad was the one released on wiiware, and it ran amazingly! But Sam and Max was the one on disk, and it had the problems.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.