Can't play TWD Part 2

edited November 2015 in Game Support

I KNOW this doesn't belong here, but it's been a **MONTH **and I *still *can't play either TWDS2 or TWAU thanks to that "cant connect to TTG Servers", e-mailed support, got a ticket but **still **haven't got an answer from them. How long does it take!? I even tweeted the official account...nothing. Re-downloaded TWDS1 on Steam and it worked like a charm. This stupid DRM TTG uses is really useless. Here's hoping a CS Representative checks this thread before it gets closed/deleted. Request #56075.

Comments

• Thread: Can't play TWAU Part 2

I KNOW this doesn't belong here, but it's been a **MONTH **and I *still *can't play either TWDS2 or TWAU thanks to that "cant connect to TTG Servers", e-mailed support, got a ticket but **still **haven't got an answer from them. How long does it take!? I even tweeted the official account...nothing. Re-downloaded TWDS1 on Steam and it worked like a charm. This stupid DRM TTG uses is really useless. Here's hoping a CS Representative checks this thread before it gets closed/deleted. Request #56075

• Here's hoping a CS Representative checks this thread before it gets closed/deleted.

Since the new Support Center opened back in August, I don't imagine Telltale Support Team members still use the forums to help with Support anymore. (I am just a Volunteer Moderator making a guess - I am not Telltale Staff). I would recommend checking your email account's spam folder to make sure you didn't miss any response from Telltale's support email, or submitting a new request ticket.

Also, please do not allude to game piracy on the forums.

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but hopefully my advice above helps. Again, posting on the game forums won't help as the Support Team doesn't use the forums to help people anymore since they have moved onto the Support Center.

This discussion has been closed.