Episode 3 broke the trend...

Normally in TT games, episode 3 is usually a slower, sometimes boring episode, but with M:SM, I thought episode 3 was actually really exciting! Episode 1 may still be my favorite (it has sort of a different feel than the other episodes, and I like it) but I loved episode 3 and greatly preferred it to episode 2

Anybody else feel the same?

Comments

• I liked Episode 3 better than 1 and 2 combined, to be honest. This episode had quite a few unexpected things happening. It was pretty exciting and it kept my attention all the way through it.

• I disagree about 3rd episodes being boring

A Crooked Mile, Long Road Ahead, and Catch a Ride were all brilliant episodes.

But, I agree that the episode was fantastic!

• I'll give you that A Crooked Mile was a great 3rd episode but I think the episode 3s in The Walking Dead (season 1, season 2's episode 3 was a lot better IMO) and Game of Thrones were both pretty boring to me, and Tales episode 3, I'll admit is far from boring, but definitely a lot slower paced than the rest of the series

But hey, that's just my opinion! Nothing wrong if you like those episodes...I'm not even saying I don't like those episodes, just that normally episode 3 is where things slow down for a bit

I disagree about 3rd episodes being boring A Crooked Mile, Long Road Ahead, and Catch a Ride were all brilliant episodes. But, I agree that the episode was fantastic!

• I've got to agree, third episodes have been pretty strong IMO. Especially Long Road Ahead. Holy crap, that episode just kept kicking me in the... teeth... but I just kept playing.

I disagree about 3rd episodes being boring A Crooked Mile, Long Road Ahead, and Catch a Ride were all brilliant episodes. But, I agree that the episode was fantastic!

• edited November 2015

I feel the same. I feel that the first epsiode (to any of these games) definitely has a different feel than the others because it's setting up the characters and the universe, but I loved episode 3 a ton! 9.5/10 for me. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.