Best Episode and Scene

What's your favourite episode and scenes?

To me, it was Episode 2, by far.

Mira's attempted assasination came as a huge surprise to me in King's Landings (I thought it would be much more about soft risks, spying and influences).

The funeral was also the most heart-breaking and emotional scene to me. More than Episode 6's ending. And Talia's song rocked in the end. Also, hope was still present for the Forresters, which is something that dissolves as the episodes go forward (in the same way it plays in GoT books and TV).

enter image description here

Comments

• Excluding the ending, episode 6 is my favourite. And i have a favourite scene for every episode

My favourite scenes:

Episode 1: The Red Wedding and Ramsay's arrival

Episode 2: The funeral

Episode 3: Defying Griff

Episode 4: Highpoint (i liked the non canon atack scene)

Episode 5: Talking with the traitor

Episode 6: Vs Harys (Asher) - Vs Gryff (Rodrik)

• Well, episode 4 is my favorite episode in the series.

And my favorite scenes are:

• Episode 1: The Throne room.
    • Episode 2: Asher's bloody introduction and the funeral.
    • Episode 3: Defying Gryff.
    • Episode 4: Meereen, Highpoint and Coronation Feast.
    • Episode 5: Ramsay at Ironrath.
    • Episode 6: The fight between Gryff and Rodrik.
  • enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, episode 4 is my favorite episode in the series. And my favorite scenes are: * Episode 1: The Throne room. * Episode 2: Asher'

• You fucking monster ;__;

Goddamn it, I must have tissues close to me from now on ;-;

• edited November 2015

Episode 3 was probably my all time favorite.

The scene on the Wall when Gared trashes Britt was probably the best payoff of the entire season.

And then after that, you have the amazing scene of Rodrik standing up to Gryff over and over.

Basically I feel like episode 3 did everything nearly perfect. Episode 4 continued the trend a little bit but by 5 and 6 that particular magic felt gone.

• Favorite Episode: Sons of Winter

Favorite Scene: Rodrik standing up to Gryff (Episode 3)

• edited November 2015

Favorite episode: Episode 2 because ASHER

Favorite scene:

"Off with your head!"

• Gryff's death was way more satisfying.

But Ludd's death was satisfying, too ^-^

Favorite episode: Episode 2 because ASHER Favorite scene: "Off with your head!"

• People like to drink in our misery...

You fucking monster ;__; Goddamn it, I must have tissues close to me from now on ;-;

• You should've seen me when I saw Mira's death for the first time. I was literally lying down, trying not to cry but cried a lot in the end. ;-;

People like to drink in our misery...

• Aww, mate... :(

We shouldn't focus on the bad stuff. Let's start making pics and GIFs where everyone is hugging. I suggest the scenes where Talia is hugging Rodrik or Ellissa hugging Asher.

You should've seen me when I saw Mira's death for the first time. I was literally lying down, trying not to cry but cried a lot in the end. ;-;

• Yeah Gryff's death was pretty hilarious

Gryff's death was way more satisfying. But Ludd's death was satisfying, too ^-^

• edited November 2015

Yeah, he was doing the tough man before but when he was close to his doom, he became a little crybaby.

I enjoyed every minute when I was killing him.

I regret nothing.

Yeah Gryff's death was pretty hilarious

• Its hard to pick a favorite episode! I loved Ep 3-6! I liked the scene in Ep 3 if you stand up to Gryff over and over again. And pretty much every scene in Episode 6 is amazing.

• Episode 6 was my favourite.

The last scene with Gared when you stay at the North Grove is my favourite scene.

• Favourite episode: Sons of Winter

Favourite scenes: the funeral, standing up to Gryff

Sign in to comment in this discussion.