Episode 4 hopes re-edited! (that's still a thing, right?)

Since "episode 3 hopes "turned out to be right, (in a way. It said we may have to choose between magnus and ellegard. And we did. Everything else though was wrong.) I decided to do another one.

1: another tough choice.

These feel way too few and far between for MCSM. So another one is always welcome.
Here are some examples.
Kill Ivor, or have him join you.
only one antidote. Give it to gabriel or petra.
OBVIOUSWARNING!! Let Lucas leave, or make him stay.

2 Jesse's sword!

I am just a little excited to see Jesse getting a new sword. (Let's face it. If it hasn't broken now, it will in episode 4 or 5. So a new sword is kind of agiven.

3 The episode 5 teaser!

We all know almost nothing about episode 5, so a little teaser, really excites me!!! (You know what I mean. Ugh.)

4: Please be longer than ep.2

I think this one speaks for itself.....oop. i mean... please?

Comments

• Ok, here are my wishes. I want more Lukas. I predict that Lukas is going to look for the other Ocelots now that he knows that the Witherstorm didn't kill everybody OR he is going to be fed up with everything and is going to look for an antidote for Petra/Gabriel's sickness by himself while the rest of the gang keeps trying to find a way to destroy the Witherstorm. Either way, he is going to leave.

Then, I think a big part of the episode is going to be about going after him and convincing him that it is dangerous to go alone ("take this", then you hand him Reuben). I'm hoping for a choice like "going after Ellegaard or Magnus" back in episode 1, with a big chunk of the game being different depending on that choice. Maybe "Go after Lukas with your friends" or "Go after Ivor with the remaining members of the Order of the Stone", as it seems like Ivor and Soren are not very happy to see each other.

• If we had only one antidote am sorry for the Gabriel fans but I would save Petra XC I hope Lukus stays and doesn't become the bad guy,.. that would just be hell.. I hope that doesn't get jinxed :x

• I don't really wan t it to happen but I want a betrayal and Lukas seems fit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.