Spanish subtitles for PSVITA/ subtitulos en español

Dear Sirs please Telltale soon add Spanish subtitles for PSVITA version of this game, do not understand why they have not done yet, I do not think it's that difficult to stick the subtitles that already added to the PS4 version. Spanish speakers we like their games and enjoyed better with subtitles.

estimados señores de Telltale favor de agregar pronto los subtitulos en español para la version PSVITA de este juego, no entiendo porque no lo han hecho aun, no creo que sea tan dificil pegar los subtitulos que ya le agregaron a la version PS4. a los hispanohablantes nos gustan sus videojuegos y los disfrutamos mejor con subtitulos.

Comments

• edited December 2015

Don't expect any answer.
    Telltale doesn't care i asked now for Wolf Among Us, Game of Throne, Sam & Max Season 1 & Season 2 (by the way both of them doesn't even work on Windows 10 anymore) to get Subtitles on the Steam versions and i did it on this forum, on twitter and Facebook ( how else should we contact them !? ). Not one answer from them :/.

I'm really not unpatient but how they handle their customer support becomes slowly a joke.

• at least in the game of thrones of Ps4 already added subtitles, which I appreciate, but again it's going to be much laziness not to add subtitles in Spanish to the wolf among us PSVita, I have abandoned game and I'm even thinking to sell, because what good is having a game which you can not fully enjoy? telltale makes wonderful games, and it's a shame not to enjoy them with subtitles in Spanish. hopefully answer this, please say if SHALL subtitles in Spanish or not, because I sell the game better, it makes me sad to look at every day and not play in the absence of subtitles.

almenos a game of thrones de Ps4 ya le agregaron los subtitulos, algo que se agradece, pero insisto como va a ser tanta la flojera de no agregarle subtitulos en español a the wolf among us de Psvita, tengo el videojuego abandonado y estoy incluso pensarlo en venderlo, porque ¿de que sirve tener un videojuego el cual no puedes disfrutar a plenitud? telltale hace juegos maravillosos, y es una lastima no poder disfrutarlos con subtitulos en español. ojala respondan este tema, porfavor digan si pondran subtitulos en español o no, porque mejor vendo el videojuego, me da pena mirarlo todos los dias y no jugarlo a falta de subtitulos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.