Corrupt a Wish

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Wish Granted too bad the minute before its released your Xbox is broken and your identity stolen so u can no longer afford a new one.

I wish for a lake of kittens
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. You find yourself at the bottom of said lake and can't move without killing a kitten. But this doesn't matter, because all those at the bottom will be killed under the weight of a lake of kittens. Those that survive have little or no food to sustain themselves they eat the dead. Once they run out of that particular food source there are still thousands of kittens to go loose around the country side who attack the nearest town.

Do you have a problem with cats? Isn't that the second cat wish you left at the mercy of somebody who can think of a way to corrupt it? I dont mind if you do have something against them, I'm just curious.

I wish I could fly.
  • edited July 2009
    lol no i just remember the end of reality 2.0 with the lake of kittens
  • edited July 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    I wish I could fly.

Granted.

You spent a lot of time flying.

You learned to communicate with birds and discovered that their conversation was fantastically boring. It was all to do with wind speed, wing spans, power-to-weight ratios and a fair bit about berries. Unfortunately, you discovered, once you have learned birdspeak you quickly come to realize that the air is full of it the whole time, just inane bird chatter. There is no getting away from it.

I wish for an amazing feat of wonder.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but the amzing feat of wonder was only amazing to a 4 year-old and everyone else thought it was dorky.

I wish for it to be possible to live on mars.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted but the housing prices are terrible.

I wish I had a crossbow that shot flaming chocolate chainsaws.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted but after just one days use to are diagnosed with diabetes from eating too many chocolate chainsaws

I wish i had a Mountain Dew fountain.
  • edited August 2009
    Granted, but you have to refill it yourself. I think there's some at the store.

I wish for a box.
  • edited August 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    Granted.

You spent a lot of time flying.

You learned to communicate with birds and discovered that their conversation was fantastically boring. It was all to do with wind speed, wing spans, power-to-weight ratios and a fair bit about berries. Unfortunately, you discovered, once you have learned birdspeak you quickly come to realize that the air is full of it the whole time, just inane bird chatter. There is no getting away from it.

I wish for an amazing feat of wonder.

This is from Hitchhiker's isn't it?
  • edited August 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    This is from Hitchhiker's isn't it?

No, it's from Harry Potter and The Wikkit Gate, the relatively unknown chapter of the Harry Potter series. The movie's being made next year, I think.

Continuing the events from the end of the previous book, Harry and Ron are stuck in prehistoric times. Then, by riding a magical sofa (or 'portkey' as those magic folk call it), they were transported to Lord's Cricket Ground, two days before Voldemort destroys the muggle world. Then they met Dumbledore, who led the two on a quest to stop the charming, delightful, intelligent if whimsical, ordinary Krikkit wizards who intend to destroy the wizard world.

Later in the book, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, and Zaphod met the Krikkit wizards' guardian, a being named Hactar, who lost control of the Krikkit wizards. And they did something, I dunno...

In the end, Harry learned to fly.

Now, if you please...

I wish for a box.
  • edited August 2009
    granted. you get a box. it's a MAGIC box, even! this magic box takes you on a magical jerney. you are having the time of your life untill it does a barrel roll into a pit of lava. (it's an injoke from the origonal corrupted wish along with broken pens...)
  • edited August 2009
    oops... forgot my wish...

i wish that i could punch a perfectly tame buffalo that wouldn't atack me or eat me in this perfectly uncorruptable wish. :D
  • edited August 2009
    You punch the buffalo, which sadly doesn't notice it at all, so you're going home unfulfilled in the knowledge that you wasted the only wish you will ever have.

I wish everything was exactly the way it is now.
  • edited August 2009
    I SAID IT WAS UNCORRUPTABLE!!!!!

*ahem,* anyways... granted. but then you break a pen, trip, and impale yourself on it while you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava.

i wish for an army of superclones that don't hate me and won't eat me or attack me in any way and they do what i command.
  • edited August 2009
    Ah, granted. But having the whole world in your command becomes slightly boring. No one to give you ideas or anything, you quickly die for no absolut reason.

I wish people liked my fictions and drawings. =D
  • edited August 2009
    uhum... and i...died...somehow...

granted. everybody likes your fictions and drawing. 'cept me. i break your favorate pen and... well... you know what happens. broken pen... in a corrupted wish...

i wish in this other completely uncorruptable wish i had a perfect instrament... that's prefrably a french horn... it's uncorruptable just so you know...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.