Minecraft Episode 3 achievement glitch

When I was playing Minecraft Story Mode my achievements will unlock on Episode 3 but when go back to my achievements it says "13 out of 13" and "400" instead of "14 out of 20" and "420". Does anyone know how to fix it? It happened to me before with Tales From The Borderlands and I just a couple days before playing it and it worked but for this it doesn't. Btw I'm playing on Xbox 360

Comments

• happened to me too. I still get the gs so does not effect me.

• TT have a lot of bugs with achievements, when playing the walking dead season 1 for the first time I got no achivments for episode 2 at all, even tho I done the episode. After finishing the SEASON almost a year later I still had non achuivments for that episode, id given up on it tbh. one day about a year ago I started season 1 again ( as I have done many times before ) and randomly got the achivments for episode 2 while playing it. I had replayed episode 2 about 50 times before that. really strange

• The achievements weren't activated on the Microsoft database. It ALWAYS happens with TellTale games. One would think they would activate the achievements when the game gets released, but for some unknown reason that's not the case.

What you need to do is redownload your profile again on your console. To do that, you must:

1. On the 360 dashboard, go to the farthest right screen where the console settings are and click system.
    2. Click storage
    3. Click hard drive
    4. Click profiles
    5. Select the profile you want to delete and click delete
    6. Click delete profile only (whatever you do, DON'T "delete profile and items")
    7. Press the guide button on the controller
    8. Select download profile
    9. Enter your e-mail and password
    10. Click remember password and sign-in

Unfortunately, you'll have to replay the episodes that didn't give you the achievements. To prevent this from happening again, always check the game achievements from your profile page on Xbox.com before playing any TellTale games. If it still shows the game as "400/400", it means you'll have to wait to play the game. When it shows "400/600", it means you're good to go. It usually takes a couple days before Microsoft will activate the achievements.

• edited December 2015

I'm starting to see that too. I just restarted Episode three of Minecraft Story Mode on my first save file, completed the first chapter and I've gotten an achievement I've gotten weeks age. I've looked at my achievements and all the achievements for episode three I've gotten were erased and I had to get them all over again (except for the hidden pig one). What's up with that? Now I'm worried that I can't erase my two save files in the distant future because it'll erase my achievements along with them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.