ToMI : registry values <=> graphics levels?

edited July 2009 in Game Support
Hello,

I'm trying to get past some graphical issues with ToMI running in Crossover on my MacBook. In the most recent Crossover version (8.0.0), all I get is a white screen, which prevents me from even trying to modify the graphics level.

There seems to be a registry key in "HKCU\Software\Telltale Games\MI Season 1" related to the level of graphics detail, but the values aren't straightforward to me.

I would appreciate if someone could post the value of that registry key for detail levels of 1 2 3 4 and 5.

Better yet, it would be great if someone from Telltale could post the full "decryption key" for these settings. Is the value used as a set of binary lags for various features?

Kind regards,
Pierre-Yves

Comments

• edited July 2009
    While I have not specifically looked for the quality setting, I beleive it is in the prefs.prop file. I beleive the registry value you mention will be used as a hint for the other episodes to start up at the same setting you picked for ep 1.

If the game was working and you picked a value that is now causing problems, just delete the prefs.prop file in your documents directory. It will be rebuilt with the default settings.
This discussion has been closed.