Minecraft Episodes after number one, wont unlock

I have minecraft story mode on Nvidia TV. I pre purchased all the episodes but only episode one will unlock and install, says till waiting on all the others.

I have tried clearing the cache on the console, uninstalled the game and also factory reset the console. But still the game wont let me install and play the other episodes.

Anyone else had the issue and resolved it.

Comments

• That's because they don't exist yet. The way telltale works for their episodes is that they act like actual episodes. You'll get to play part 2/3/4/5/etc when they're done making them and release them, which is usually a month to a few months inbetween.

• Episodes 2 and 3 are already released, and Minecraft episodes are releasing fairly quickly. This is due to a bug, not the episodes being unfinished.

Anyone who can't access the released episodes should contact Telltale Support. Telltale Support doesn't post on the community section, but they can assist you if you fill out a Request Ticket on the Support Center.

dakoster posted: »

That's because they don't exist yet. The way telltale works for their episodes is that they act like actual episodes. You'll get to play par

• Thank you for the link to the thread, kind of glad I'm not a lone with the issue. But it is a pain it doesn't work.

• They could assist you, but in my case and many others they simply dont. No response at all - utterly annoying behaviour.

Episodes 2 and 3 are already released, and Minecraft episodes are releasing fairly quickly. This is due to a bug, not the episodes being unf

Sign in to comment in this discussion.