Episode 2-5 season pass worth it?

Curious if anyone else has seen or heard anything about an increase in prices? The season pass is available on xbone for 19.99, but ep 2 and 3 are available for 4.99 each. I'm assuming based on the complete bundle price and those prices that they'll all be 4.99 so it actually costs less to buy them separately than in the bundle. Thoughts?

Comments

• A big N.O. unless your a child or have a child or just have a child at heart

• edited December 2015

It doesnt make difference season pass contains episodes from 2 to 5 which is 19,99 and you would pay the same price if you d buy them separately.

• It's actually cheaper to buy them individually.

It doesnt make difference season pass contains episodes from 2 to 5 which is 19,99 and you would pay the same price if you d buy them separately.

• edited December 2015

4,99 + 4,99 +4,99 +4,99 = 19,99

It is exactly the same plus when you buy them individualy you pay additional 4,99 for episode 1. If you buy episode 1 + season pass you pay only 22,99.

NascarBen posted: »

It's actually cheaper to buy them individually.

• I would currently not recommend buying a season pass, as I am totally pissed off having the season pass myself. Unable to download Episode 3 for more than 2 weeks now, as there is some problem with Episode 3 and the Playstation Store (PS3, Europe - maybe that makes a difference). Other people have the same problem, so it's no individual problem of my account.

And the best is, there is no reaction from Telltale whatsoever. Emails and bug-request are not answered, you simply don't get what you have bought for.

• 4.99*4=19.96.

4,99 + 4,99 +4,99 +4,99 = 19,99 It is exactly the same plus when you buy them individualy you pay additional 4,99 for episode 1. If you buy episode 1 + season pass you pay only 22,99.

• It'll be on sale for less than £10 in a couple of months.

• It's technically more expensive than buying them individually. Makes no sense why they did it the way they did.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.