Does anyone else not like Rueben?

2»

Comments

• I kinda like Reuben. He's good for comedic relief at least, and he's a nice companion.

• Yeah, I'll be honest I never thought I'd see the day where someone on the forums made a thread for a damn pig.

It's a fucking pig Jesus Christ

• Well, no problem. :P

Smellmeh posted: »

Just because i joined recently, doesn't mean i haven't played Telltale's games. I played The Walking Dead S1 and S2. (I played through the b

• Someone already made a thread about eating Reuben for dinner...

This thread...is dangerous! When Telltale sees all these people hating on Reuben, they kill have him eaten by the witherstorm! This is terrible! There is nothing we can do! How can we save Reuben!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!

• I know that. I simply posted a gif on that thread about me jumping out the window. :P

IceKane posted: »

Someone already made a thread about eating Reuben for dinner...

• edited December 2015

I think he/she just says stupid Pigs because they were in his/her way.

• I don't think Reuben holds a grudge, as he looked to Jesse, he noticed Ivor and raised an eyebrow in response. He was just being a bit grumpy, being caught by an angry butcher will do that to ye.

But overall, I would prefer a wolf or cat acquaintance.

Also. Disco Cows > Reuben.

• Who doesn't love bacon? Oh wait, I meant pigs...right, pigs.

• I think he's a bit cheesy and cookie-cutter as a character, but don't actively dislike him.

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited December 2015

Ah, there's that pissed-off glare of his again.

I'm sorry if sacrificing my build, my life, and my safety for you, A PIG, is not enough to merit your satisfaction.

AronDracula posted: »

THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR DISLIKING HIM!!!

• GG

You did your best.

You bet your buttons I'm teasing about this tehe.

This thread...is dangerous! When Telltale sees all these people hating on Reuben, they kill have him eaten by the witherstorm! This is terrible! There is nothing we can do! How can we save Reuben!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!

• Well, he's dead now.

• When you miss the water by 2 feet

enter image description here

• And then they kill him in ep 4.....

Well, no problem. :P

• enter image description here

• enter image description here

Observes the thread Oh no...What....What have you done IceFromIron?! You have created a very dangerous thread! It will put the life of Reube

• He just feels like a plot device, a way to keep the tradition of beloved character deaths alive.

• AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

• Exactly.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

He just feels like a plot device, a way to keep the tradition of beloved character deaths alive.

• QUICK HACK INTO THE FORUMS AND BLOCK THIS FROM EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observes the thread Oh no...What....What have you done IceFromIron?! You have created a very dangerous thread! It will put the life of Reube

• Owch....

AronDracula posted: »

THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR DISLIKING HIM!!!

• Oh wait...the guy's banned.....Hehe..whoops...

QUICK HACK INTO THE FORUMS AND BLOCK THIS FROM EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.