False Advertising through German Voices

There was a Trailer for Story Mode here on a German TV Channel. The Problem was, that it had German Voices. WTF? Don't Advertise something that isn't in the actual Game! I Hope TTG doesn't try to get more Sales by False Advertising instead of making better Games.

Comments

• What? Explain more please.

• I watched the German tv Channel "Pro7" And saw a tv Spot of MC:SM. But the narrator in the Game was Talking in German. I don't Know If it was translated by the Channel for Advertising porpuses. But it was weird.

What? Explain more please.

• Er, but isn't the narrator supposed to speak German? I mean, since it's a german channel and stuff, he couldn't speak English or any other language.

GSSalvador posted: »

I watched the German tv Channel "Pro7" And saw a tv Spot of MC:SM. But the narrator in the Game was Talking in German. I don't Know If it was translated by the Channel for Advertising porpuses. But it was weird.

• Of course but it was the Game Narrator and not the channels narrator. I think.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Er, but isn't the narrator supposed to speak German? I mean, since it's a german channel and stuff, he couldn't speak English or any other language.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.