Full screen problems in TMI

Hi,

TMI is visually garbled in full screen on my PC, although windowed mode is as it should be. Oddly, a screenshot looks fine once it's taken, so I haven't attached one, as I'd seem like a crazy person. Anyone out there with a similar problem?

I've tried all resolutions that my video card supports and several different drivers (including the Omega drivers, which I'm using now), and updated DirectX.

My system's a few years old (as is the video card), but again, it's working great in a window, so I don't see why it shouldn't be fine in full screen.

AMD Sempron 2600+
1 gb of ram
25 gb free HD space
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600
Edit: Windows XP Pro SP3

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    That's definitely a weird one. Do you know what resolution and refresh rate you are running on your monitor?
  • edited July 2009
    Will, the resolution is 1280x768, and the refresh rate is 60 hertz.

I've managed to placate myself by using a window that almost fills my screen. It's close enough to full screen that I'm not really worried. And the game is excellent, for what it's worth.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Awesome that you got it playable, though it is still kinda weird. Doesn't sound like there is anything in there that would cause the game to freak out in full screen. the only other thing I can think of is to turn off as many background programs as humanly possible.
This discussion has been closed.