A new theory.

I recently replayed the game and I noticed something in the background of the story. I actually believe Nerissa is none other than Cinderella. She posed as Nerissa to try to find a way to bring down the crooked man. He wanted to take over her shop just like he did with Johann's butcher shop then she suddenly disappears. The tweedles are looking for her and her current whereabouts are classified according to the book of fables. That would also be where Bigby knew her from. Even if he couldn't fully understand where. The glamour was a black market one so it wouldn't be able to cover everything. Something was slipping through maybe her smell which she tried to hide under cigarette smoke. Just my theory would like to know what everyone else thinks.

Comments

• It is interesting, but then who's dead? And where's real Nerissa

• But if Cinderella is Nerissa, then where would Nerissa be? Considering the fact that Faith, Lily and Nerissa all worked at the Pudding & Pie at the same time?

• I think that nerissa never made it to the mundy world. My theory seems more credible to me as I read the fable comic. Cinderella works for bigby completely off the books. She even goes to Paris to catch crane in a sting.

• Well I think nerissa was always Cinderella. She killed faith by accident because she didn't know exactly what the limits of the ribbon was. She posed as faith with woody and left the head to contact Bigby because she couldn't while undercover and under the influence of the ribbon.

• Does not make sense. What you(we) should question is if Nerissa's story in ep 2 real.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.