Wow... But, what now?

I know Ender Dragon adventure is next but, how? Where did it actually go? Not in existence then where? Where will our new heroes find it and is it alive?

Comments

• Well, the finale will be about the New Order of the Stone. My guess is that we will experience similar adventures as the old order did (except for the dragon). Adventures like what Soren told us about.

• edited December 2015

If its gonna be new adventure... Will 1 ep be enough to give it an ending like other Seasons keeping in mind that it may be a fresh start

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well, the finale will be about the New Order of the Stone. My guess is that we will experience similar adventures as the old order did (except for the dragon). Adventures like what Soren told us about.

• Season 2 Happening?

• Possibly, episode 4 gives the chance but episode 5 will decide the fate

Forcer99 posted: »

Season 2 Happening?

• I think episode 5 will be about doing everything that the order did where they used the command block

Soren does tell that they got more dependant on it meaning that with the command block destroyed everything done with it will be undone such as the ender dragon fight and an example of what else we might do is that maybe the order never acquired prismarine so now we will have to get it instead

Sign in to comment in this discussion.