How to download Episode 6 ? "Content failed to Download"

edited December 2015 in Game Support

Hi people,

Actually, I've bought Game of Thrones in a shop (in France as I'm french) and, in the cover it is written " Season Pass disc includes Episode 1-5 of Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series on the disc plus entitlement to download Episode 6.". So I've played the 5 episodes and I don't succeed in dowloading the 6th one, how frustrating not being able to end the game whereas I bought it !
When I click on "Episode 6, The Ice Dragon" it's written "Purchased but not downloaded." and then it's written "Content failed to download" (and yet, I've got a great internet connexion, I swear arf)

I hope some of you will be able to help me...

Wait, please, don't tell me I'll have to buy the episode ?! Isn't it free when you bought the whole game with the episode 1-5 ? Will I have to pay twice to finish ONE game ? Oh I hope it's not what I'm thinking

Thanks

I might have forgotten to say that it's for PC

Comments

• The sixth episode should be a free download if you bought the disc, so you are likely encountering an issue that is not supposed to happen.

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.