Couple of questions I need answered. Please.

I was wondering if you could avoid the fight with Gren when you first go to the Trip Trap. Is there anyway to allow toad and TJ to not go to the farm. Toads an idiot but I was just wondering. And is there anyway you can prevent Georgie Porgie's death. I don't really give a crap about viviane.

What ending do you think is the best. I think throwing the crooked man down the well is the best Endrig, and ripping his head of is just dumb but enjoyable. Locking him up is lame. I just wan't your answers.

Comments

1. No, you have to fight Gren
    2. No, they always go to the Farm.
    3. No, Georgie will always die from his wounds.

I threw him down the well, locking him up wasn't punishment enough and ripping his head off was just to cruel, especially when you're trying to show everyone you aren't the same Big Bad Wolf anymore.

• if you read the comic based off of the game the Crooked man gets sent to prison and gets freed

• I locked him up.

I thought it was awesome how he was turned into a crow and sent to the farm. For some reason I just really loved that.

• yes in the comic he gets part of the looking glass which allowed him to traverse to another world then reappear back in the real world

Acheive250 posted: »

He gets freed!?

• he gets part of the looking glass which allowed him to traverse to another world then reappear back in the real world

COMICS! They have an answer for everything :D

yes in the comic he gets part of the looking glass which allowed him to traverse to another world then reappear back in the real world

• lol I know right to bad they don't have a season 2 for the game

HazzatheMan posted: »

he gets part of the looking glass which allowed him to traverse to another world then reappear back in the real world COMICS! They have an answer for everything

• I think we will get one eventually. TellTale keep teasing us!

lol I know right to bad they don't have a season 2 for the game

• edited June 2017

Personally I like the head ripping ending. Simply because it gives you the status change "Fabletown's afraid of The Big Bad Wolf". Made me laugh the first time I got it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.