End of Ep 4 is shocking!

HOW COULD REUBEN DIE??? Also it says at the end of ep 4 the world has been saved but there are many more worlds than this one which make me believe there will be different characters too? NOO I LIKE THE ORIGINALS. Or maybe they stay the same because the end it says the adventures of the New order continue in episode 5

Comments

• Can a developer please reply to this because I'm confused about this, will there be new characters in season 2 if there is a season 2? Please if you make season 2 please keep the same characters because to get new ones would be pointless.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

Please don't post major spoilers right in the Discussion Title. People who haven't played the episode yet can still read the forums and see the spoilers without reading your thread. Instead, please use vague references to spoilers in your discussion titles and leave the major spoilers inside of your discussion. Also, please don't respond to your own thread when nobody else has posted yet. Thanks.

• For real, almost had my game experience ruined tonight.

• SOREN MUST DIE FOR ALL THIS SHIT!!! He is to blame of all this events, he got my pig killed!! I'm really feeling he is going to be the villian in the finale!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.