Do you think there will be a season 2

I think it may happen but not sure

Comments

• Even thought it may seem so because of the new order of the stone it coukd just be a one episode thing, until we got any news no one really knows it's a stalemate as of now

• I don't think so, I just don't think it's been popular enough for it to garner a second season.

• Maybe? We'll have to see if episode 5 leaves anything for there to be a continuation.

• I don't think so. Would be cool tho.

• I can already hear the angry cries of the other sections (specifically Tales and Wolf).

• Yes. If not they would have bumped the ending up to episode 5.

• Not that likely, because there's not really much to present, since Jesse and friends has been just about everywhere (Except for the ocean monument, which the Order already 'defeated')

• you are right they have been everywhere

IceKane posted: »

Not that likely, because there's not really much to present, since Jesse and friends has been just about everywhere (Except for the ocean monument, which the Order already 'defeated')

• I hope so! I'm really loving this game!

• I think it's likely. It makes sense story-wise, as the 1st season is about building the new order, and the 2nd would (presumably) be about acting as the new order.
    Also I don't know how it did sales-wise, but it does make sense for them to make a series out of their one game targeting younger audiences.

• There's a possibility, because the Narrator said that there are many more worlds than just this one, which may be a hint for a Season 2, because Other World = Other Story.

• There are always more

IceKane posted: »

Not that likely, because there's not really much to present, since Jesse and friends has been just about everywhere (Except for the ocean monument, which the Order already 'defeated')

Sign in to comment in this discussion.