TOMI - 4:3 Resolutions Only in Widescreen

edited November 2011 in Game Support
Hey guys,

I am running a 1366x768 Widescreen notebook. My problem is that in my TOMI settings I can only select from 4:3 resolutions (640x480, 800x600, & 1024x768). Am I missing something obvious? Is there somewhere I have to check "Widescreen"?
I didn't have this problem with Sam & Max Season 2, SBCG4AP or Wallace & Gromit.

So far I have tried copieing my prefs.prop file from Wallace & Gromit to my TOMI directory - this gives me widescreen, but in a window. I still don't have any widescreen options under settings and as soon as I switch back to fullscreen I'm in a 4:3 stretched resolution again.

I also tried the "TTres" 3rd-party resolution editor, but I get a message saying "ERROR: No Resolution Bytes Found".

Anybody able to help?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    The author of the ttres utility has released an updated version that fixes the "no resolution bytes found" error. Try this version http://rapidshare.com/files/255045416/TTres.zip
  • edited July 2009
    Theorell wrote: »
    The author of the ttres utility has released an updated version that fixes the "no resolution bytes found" error.

I tried this version, but I still get the same error
  • edited July 2009
    Did you first play the game past the intro and then change to any video mode other then the default? You need to do this before the patcher will work.

Also make sure the patcher displays ver 1.1a July 12, otherwise download the latest version.
  • edited July 2009
    Derrick wrote: »
    Did you first play the game past the intro and then change to any video mode other then the default? You need to do this before the patcher will work.

Whoohoo! It worked! :D

Thanks a billion Derrick, thats a brillaint tool you've made there.
  • This is weird, because for me Devil's Playhouse supported 1366x768 natively while ToMI didn't... I had to use TTRes for ToMI.
  • edited August 2010
    IIRC, the first episode of TOMI was the only one with that problem requiring TTres. All other episodes should allow you to set the mode you want.
  • edited November 2011
    What folder do I need to run this in to make it work in Steam?
This discussion has been closed.