Can't download any other episodes on Xbox one

My daughter received story mode for Xmas. She played the first episode but when we go to the other episodes the download button is there but it does nothing when we click on it. Anyone know what the issue might be? It does say she has the season pass. TIA.

Comments

• I am not Telltale staff so i am unable to help with this technical issue but i would like to point you towards the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Also, I play Xbox One, and I have the digital season pass. In order to download the next episodes, you have to go into the game store where the episodes should be free for you to download and play. If that doesn't work try the above mentioned links. That all works for me if with the digital version, no confirmation for the disc.

• I had the exact same issue earlier today. You can see what I did to resolve it here: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2397720/#Comment_2397720.

Good luck!

• This solution did not work for me. Come on Telltale pull your finger out

• I got this working: My steps were as follows.
    An account owned by an adult, must install the game. The installing adult account must also be the account to update the game.

Figure out what account installed the game. If it was an adult account you can go forward.
    If it was not, it needs to be uninstalled (Remove the disk, go to manage games, in the hub and uninstall), then reinsert the disk and install with the adult account.

1. Log into the "adult" account.
    2. Start the game. Go to the episodes. They will be blocked out.
    3. Exit the game.
    4. Power down your xbox (hold the controller Xbox key and choose to power down the xbox)
    5. Unplug, the XBOX ONE (I unplugged both the HDMI and Power connections)
    6. Plug it back in. Start it up.
    7. Log into your "adult" account again.
    8. Enter the game, go to the Episodes.
    9. Click each episode to download it. Once it starts downloading.. (but before it is installed) go back (hit B button a few times) and choose the next one.
    10. Repeat for each episode.
    11. Install each episode one at a time.

Those steps worked for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.