The Wolf Among Us next seasons should fallow exactly the story from the comic "Fables"

Hey guys, I don't know if they will ever do the season 2 for TWAU (I hope they will) but if they will, they should probably follow the story from "Fables".
The comic is too good to not be followed, Bill Willingham did a great job, it has romance, action, drama, everything is there and it's perfect (that's why he won thousands of awards [one of them is the bestselling award])and that's why I think they should fallow the story, and if they will, I'm sure it will be a big succes, even greater than TWD.
If you haven't read the comic, you should.
Please tell me if you want too the story to be fallowed.

P.S. Merry Cristmas to everyone

Comments

• Uh, if you mean during the comics, then no, way to complicated for people who havnt read, and if you mean after, there really isnt anything they could do that would even relate to Season 2.

• Personally, I like that they presented a new story and built on the mythology. I wouldnt want to see a rehash of the comic, and which story do you mean? Theres a lot of different arcs.

• edited December 2015

From the point that Big Bad Wolf saved Snow and her sister from the Adversary army to the point where he marries Snow and have children and after that he gets turned into a glass and shattered, but in our case from the moment he investigate Faith's death until he gets turned to a glass and shattered.
    All arcs are cool, that's why they should make more seasons.
    Everyone loved the story (fables 1 to 150 every arc), that's the reason Bill Willingham got so many awards, and if they will follow the arcs it will be a big succes

KCohere posted: »

Personally, I like that they presented a new story and built on the mythology. I wouldnt want to see a rehash of the comic, and which story do you mean? Theres a lot of different arcs.

• edited December 2015

I mean from the beging to the end when Bigby saves Snow and her sister from the adversary army until he gets turned into a glass and shattered, but in our case from the moment he investigate Faith's death until he gets turned into a glass and shattered

Poogers555 posted: »

Uh, if you mean during the comics, then no, way to complicated for people who havnt read, and if you mean after, there really isnt anything they could do that would even relate to Season 2.

• Hello.

As someone who has read the entirety of Fables; I would have to disagree completely. The story ended on a good note, and I think it should be left as is...

Plus it would be hard to give backstory on everything that happened and on all these new characters.

• What you want to happen in the next season, as i said i want them to be together not in the next season but in the 3rd, 4th etc. But they have to be together sooner or later

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello. As someone who has read the entirety of Fables; I would have to disagree completely. The story ended on a good note, and I think i

• I'm just finished TWAU a couple hrs ago !!!
    I want to ask you guys this, the comic Fables, have it ended yet ???
    Sorry for my bad English !

• Yes, it ended last year, with the 22nd Volume Farewell.

I'm just finished TWAU a couple hrs ago !!! I want to ask you guys this, the comic Fables, have it ended yet ??? Sorry for my bad English !

• edited January 2016

Thanks !

One more thing, I know beside the game, we have The Wolf Among Us comic as well. Is there any difference between them, and the comic version ended yet ??? And where can I buy those comics, the ebook version, thanks !

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Yes, it ended last year, with the 22nd Volume Farewell.

• The comic is ended, is called "Fables" and is way better than the game, that's my opinion, if you want to buy it, try it on amazon

Thanks ! One more thing, I know beside the game, we have The Wolf Among Us comic as well. Is there any difference between them, and the comic version ended yet ??? And where can I buy those comics, the ebook version, thanks !

• Thanks to CoolGuyJ, I already know "Fables" comic end !
    Now I want to know "The Wolf Among Us" comic ended yet, thanks !

Raiyu posted: »

The comic is ended, is called "Fables" and is way better than the game, that's my opinion, if you want to buy it, try it on amazon

• I dont think is ended yet

Thanks to CoolGuyJ, I already know "Fables" comic end ! Now I want to know "The Wolf Among Us" comic ended yet, thanks !

• TWAU comic's run has finished, although while all the digital issues have been released, only volume 1 of the collected trade paperbacks(TPB) have been released (probably release this year).

I'm guessing with the length of comic's run (from number of digital issues), there will be around about 3 trade paperbacks when all TPBs have been released.

Thanks to CoolGuyJ, I already know "Fables" comic end ! Now I want to know "The Wolf Among Us" comic ended yet, thanks !

• With TWAU comics, while the basic story structure is the same as the game, there are several differences (primary differences being there are now Bigby's monologues, and there are a lot of flashbacks [from characters like Bloody Mary, Crooked Man etc] which links to the present TWAU time)

Thanks ! One more thing, I know beside the game, we have The Wolf Among Us comic as well. Is there any difference between them, and the comic version ended yet ??? And where can I buy those comics, the ebook version, thanks !

• I see, good to know

TWAU comic's run has finished, although while all the digital issues have been released, only volume 1 of the collected trade paperbacks(TPB

• If they follow the comics exactly, how will they implement choices? If they make a Season 2 then it would non-canon if it made any changes to the Comic's story, Season 1 is a canon prequel, so confusion...

• Thanks you a lot !
    Last thing, how many chapters "The Wolf Among Us" comics have ???
    Thanks !

With TWAU comics, while the basic story structure is the same as the game, there are several differences (primary differences being there ar

• According to the Digital issues, there are 48 chapters.

Thanks you a lot ! Last thing, how many chapters "The Wolf Among Us" comics have ??? Thanks !

• edited January 2016

Exactly. So it is just not possible to make a direct adaptation of the comics without contradicting the canon (because no matter what is said, the comics are always canon).

Only plausible way to make any future seasons at all (although, at this point I pretty much doubt it's gonna get made) is to make it an original story by basing it on the (intentional) gaps that the comics left in the storyline, such as:

• Anytime after TWAU season 1 but before Fables Volume 1 first chapter
    • Bigby and Snow's honeymoon period after their marriage
    • After the "Final Battle that never happened" but before "Snow and Bigby's Last story"

But only the first option seems feasible because it's very unlikely they'll be able to fit other Fabletown characters (other than Bigby and Snow) in options 2 and 3.

prink34320 posted: »

If they follow the comics exactly, how will they implement choices? If they make a Season 2 then it would non-canon if it made any changes to the Comic's story, Season 1 is a canon prequel, so confusion...

• True, they could do it several years after the events of The Fables Comics with an original story but I agree that the first option you stated is more feasible unless TTG somehow makes choices from the game matter many years later.

Exactly. So it is just not possible to make a direct adaptation of the comics without contradicting the canon (because no matter what is sa

• I don´t think I´ll play that. I already read the comics, and sometimes I wanted to stop buying them. I love the world Willingham created, but the whole plot with the adversary...yeah, not that much entertainment there for me at least.

I think that the videogame worked exactly as I wanted the comicbook to be but sadly it change after a few numbers, I´m still buying the deluxe edition everytime a new one comes out, but I miss those first issues following Bigby doing his sheriff work or side stories like Werewolf in the Heartland (can´t remember if that was the exact english name). The political side of the comicbook lore kind of bores me, and having that in the videogame...not for me at least. I´ll even prefer a new plot about Jack telling a story full of lies that you get to play, a short of exploit of his adventures traveling around various fairy lands, or a recollection of short stories from various fables from the archives of Mupfkin.

• Perhaps they could just do a mini-episodic game, like they are doing with Michonne from the Walking Dead. For The Wolf Among Us, maybe they could feature when Bigby met Snow White and Rose Red when they were escaping the Adversary, how it began, and then when Snow White locates Bigby in Europe and recruits him to be Sheriff? I have yet to read all the comics so correct me if I'm wrong when I say that I've only read dialogue of that stuff happening and haven't seen it in the comics yet

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello. As someone who has read the entirety of Fables; I would have to disagree completely. The story ended on a good note, and I think i

• This is a really good idea!
    It would be awesome to make a mini series.

Lizzyd123 posted: »

Perhaps they could just do a mini-episodic game, like they are doing with Michonne from the Walking Dead. For The Wolf Among Us, maybe they

Sign in to comment in this discussion.