Bigby should end up with Snow

If telltale's going to make TWAU season 2, is it posible to make them end up together (because they are together in comics) or at least make Bigby let Snow know his feelings for her, there are alot of fans that would love to see them together.
TWAU is the best game made by TTG so they should stop their activities and work on TWAU season 2

Comments

• Read the comics...

• This

Read the comics...

• Considering Wolf Among Us is Cannon if they ever made a Season 2, it would be impossible for anything like that to happen.

• I know they are together in comics, i just said that it would be great if TTG make them end up together in the next season

Read the comics...

• They end up together in comics, so they should end up together in the game too

Poogers555 posted: »

Considering Wolf Among Us is Cannon if they ever made a Season 2, it would be impossible for anything like that to happen.

• They cant unless the next season takes place after the events in the comic.

Raiyu posted: »

They end up together in comics, so they should end up together in the game too

• I know, but it would be really awesome if they end up together, TTG should follow the comic, and they will end up together for sure

KCohere posted: »

They cant unless the next season takes place after the events in the comic.

• No, Telltale wants to be Cannon, making a game follow the exact same events would be impossible for Telltale's "make choices" formula.

I know, but it would be really awesome if they end up together, TTG should follow the comic, and they will end up together for sure

• That's too bad, but I'm still hopping that they will end up together, they deserve to be together

No, Telltale wants to be Cannon, making a game follow the exact same events would be impossible for Telltale's "make choices" formula.

• You should read the comics, dude.

The reason why Telltale won't make them canon is because The Wolf Among Us is before the advents of Fables.

• He hits that hard m8

• edited December 2015

I thought that Snow come to Bigby to join them and become the sheriff of Fabletown where he starts investigating faith's death.
    Snow is the one who's sent because she have meet some time ago with Bigby when he saved them (Snow and rose) by the adversary army.

lottii-lu posted: »

You should read the comics, dude. The reason why Telltale won't make them canon is because The Wolf Among Us is before the advents of Fables.

• What do you mean?

Clemenem posted: »

He hits that hard m8

• The Horizontal Bop. Plows her bean field. Anything?

What do you mean?

• One might say... Fables Super Team?

enter image description here

Clemenem posted: »

The Horizontal Bop. Plows her bean field. Anything?

• Wat.

I thought that Snow come to Bigby to join them and become the sheriff of Fabletown where he starts investigating faith's death. Snow is the

• That's right

papai46 posted: »

Wat.

• Bigby + Snow = Super Team

One might say... Fables Super Team?

• Like other people have said, they end up together in the comics, which takes place much later than TWAU period (so it's not possible at this stage).

They could still tease possible romance though, like they did in season 1 (though at this point I'm pretty much doubting they'll make season 2, sadly).

• Yeah, that's too bad, but they can still fallow the comic, will be something like "after 300 years" (that would mean "x" issues) and they can go on from that point

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Like other people have said, they end up together in the comics, which takes place much later than TWAU period (so it's not possible at this

• It would really ruin the canon of the series if they got together or confessed their feelings in a new Season of TWAU.

Bill is very strict about the canon of the Fables universe (TWAU S1 suffered many rewrites because of this, the Episode 2 onward rewrites being the biggest ones)

• edited January 2016

Are you kidding me? Everyone wants them together

HazzatheMan posted: »

It would really ruin the canon of the series if they got together or confessed their feelings in a new Season of TWAU. Bill is very stric

• Do you even know what canon means?

Are you kidding me? Everyone wants them together

• It means something actually happened in the original story and isn't filler

papai46 posted: »

Do you even know what canon means?

• To put cannon simply, it means something that happened in the story. Example: Bigby said the amount of chases of a suspect he has ever had can be counted on one hand, meaning the most people he's chased on foot as sheriff has been atleast 5. If Wolf Among Us Season 2 came out, and had lets say, 6 foot chases, that would break the cannon of the story because although Bigby said he has chased atleast 5 people when he has chased about 8 total.

So if Bigby and Snow were to get together In a Wolf Among Us Season 2, taking place before the comics, that would break the cannon because Bigby and Snow dont get together in the comics until later.

It means something actually happened in the original story and isn't filler

• I see, thanks a lot man

To put cannon simply, it means something that happened in the story. Example: Bigby said the amount of chases of a suspect he has ever had c

• edited January 2016

While it is possible to have a season 2 set up after that "Last Battle that never happened" but before Snow and Rose's reunion 1,000 years later (i.e. Last Snow and Bigby Story) - since that's a gap that Bill (Willingham) left intentionally, there are several things which hinder it in my opinion:

1. Fabletown no longer exists : One of the biggest draws of TWAU was the player being Bigby and exploring Fabletown. But since by the final Vol. 22, Fabletown is gone, so.....
    2. Some of fan favourites are dead : Cinderella, Beast, Totenkinder, Ozma, are among the few that are dead - and they were fan favourites (To me, other than Bigby and Snow, Cindy was my favourite, and they killed her, sigh.....)
    3. All surviving Fables went their separate ways : since Fabletown no longer exists, all surviving characters went their separate ways, so it's very unlikely we'll get to have an ensemble cast like the comics again.
    4. Dare is dead : I was sad when Darien died. It also means we'll no longer see the complete Wolf family get-together that I would have liked to see (though I did like that he met with Bigby during the time when Bigby was dead).
    5. Winter is overpowered : since she's the new North Wind, and inherited all of her Grandfather (Boreas Frostheart), she has become a really overpowered character (practically god-level). That means any conflicts that Bigby and Wolf family encounter, they'll likely have small resistance because of her powers.

So yeah, while I would love to see the Wolf Family again, it simply will not work (and besides, I think the comics wrapped things up pretty neatly).

But then again, I've really given up on waiting around for TWAU season 2, so.....

Yeah, that's too bad, but they can still fallow the comic, will be something like "after 300 years" (that would mean "x" issues) and they can go on from that point

• I dont know if is real but here is something
    www.kdramastars.com/articles/45711/20141017/the-wolf-among-us-season-2-release-date.htm

• edited January 2016

It's fake. Only an official announcement by Telltale is real.

I dont know if is real but here is something www.kdramastars.com/articles/45711/20141017/the-wolf-among-us-season-2-release-date.htm

• edited January 2016

I see, thanks

CoolGuyJ posted: »

It's fake. Only an official announcement by Telltale is real.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.