What do you think that episode 5 is going to be?

2»

Comments

• I think it's mostly about Soren, since the story I've played, he ran off when we're facing the Wither Storm...

• Or maybe episode 5 will become 400 days season for minecraft story mode

WilBajamas posted: »

I think it's mostly about Soren, since the story I've played, he ran off when we're facing the Wither Storm...

• It's best idea

This is a wild and woerd suggestion, but maybe Soren will begin reading on horrible legends and stumble apon a book about herobrine. And th

• Here's my theory on this. In episode 4 Soren said that he found the command block, which means there might be more of the damn things littered around the world where anyone can find them. He also said that the more the order used the command block, the more they depended on it, which could explain why Ellegaard tried to create her own command block in the second episode because she wanted its abilities. So episode 5s plot could be like the ending of Tales of Symphonia where Jessie and the gang scour the Minecraft world looking for other command blocks to destroy and face down people or other monsters who are under control by the blocks.

• Touche! Because I don't exactly remember the actual name of the crystals and the location, just gave my wild guess as i don't want to replay Ep4. again just to know what its called.

IceKane posted: »

Ender Crystals, Farlands (Sorry, got nothing to do right now)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.