End of the Series... Debatable Question.

I'm just wondering if anyone else felt like after Episode 3, the game lost what made it so good? Episode 4 felt like a complete waste of time to me and it was much too short. Episode 5 was pretty anticlimactic and left me unimpressed with the end of the season as a whole. It's actually really disappointing because it's a beautiful game, but it fell apart at the end for me... Anyone else feel the same way or ?

Comments

• edited January 2016

I did not like episode 4 but episode 5 has some good elements to it. The game is not perfect and there were questions that really bothered me left unresolved. But I love the feel of the game most of the time so I forgive it's limitations.

• Episode 4 was a bit of a let down for me, there was a lot of filler imo, and it did come across as tedious more than entertaining.

Now Episode 5 was good! It was tense, it was packed full of action, and it gave us some closure.

TWAU Season 2 better come.

• The only let down in ep 4 and 5 was that they were short, other than thy it still felt great.

• No, I didnt feel that way. A lot of people didnt think it had enough action but I was in it for the story and the mystery and I felt like episode 4 was about putting pieces together. I had no rpblem at all with it. i thought ep 5 with the Bloody Mary fight was epic. Maybe the confrontation with the Crooked Man wasnt as exciting as a battle, but I Liked seeing the politics and the way Fabletown deals with justice.

The fact that it ended on a cliffhanger was fine for me. It just made me hopeful (and I still am) that there is more story to come. Like GOT, this feels like only one part of the story to me. I was perfectly happy with waiting to see where else they can go in this universe.

• Yeah, I didn't really enjoy episodes 4 and 5 all that much (I feel like episodes 1 and 3 are the only actually really good episodes of this series). Granted, the last time I played any of the game was when episode 5 was released, I'm gonna try to replay it soon and see if it changes my mind.

• Yeah, I have to agree with Green before me. Episode 4 was a bore, while 5 didn't live up to what I had anticipated. Sure, it had its moments, like the whole CM trial but even with that, it could have used a little something....Where as episode 1 left me gasping, with my jaw hitting the floor and 3 left me craving for more, the second the game was over. 2 was horrible, in my opinion and was a waste. (Although Georgie made it a BIT easier to enjoy.)

I honestly think episode 5 could have been better. How? Well, the killer for one. Did it have to be the pimp, killing his hookers again? How typical. Would have been a shocker to know someone like Gren did it or Vivian was the mastermind of the whole thing and Georgie was just her pawn. Hell, even Bloody Mary or something....anyone. The fight between Bigby and Mary was pretty good. During the trial, however, it would have been cool to see Nerissa come forth with Hans and the other dancers, too. Drama! And the things that would go down....not to mention, depending on how you treated Georgie in the 5th episode, have Hans carry him in and hear what he had to say. IDK...something like that would have been cool. :) But like I said, episode 4 was just boring to me...(Sorry, went off there for a bit!! XD)

I might replay the whole game again and see it in a different light. :3

• Both Episodes 4 and 5 were short, but they were still great.

Episode 5 had the awesome Bigby's Big Bad Wolf form vs Bloody Mary, and while Episode 4 didn't really have any action scenes, it did have that touching/tender scene between Bigby and Snow in Bigby's apartment (Lol at Colin for spoiling their mood) which made up for it.

• Agree with CoolGuyJ

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Both Episodes 4 and 5 were short, but they were still great. Episode 5 had the awesome Bigby's Big Bad Wolf form vs Bloody Mary, and whil

Sign in to comment in this discussion.