Is the Ender Dragon not DEAD? Thread

As Soren said in episode 4, they didn't actually kill it. He used the Command block to trap it, Ivor used it to make his Wither Storm with the dragon's essence. Then Jesse destroyed it, thus freeing said dragon back into their world looking more monstrous than ever due to the effects of the block. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Well, the command block erased the dragon out of existence, so it's not trapped in it. But there's always the egg... (okay, I need to get off the egg case)

• Oh I keep getting confused when I had Jesse ask Soren if the Ender Dragon was dead. "We didn't actually kill it per say". Still, I don't know if "erased" means "dead". God what kinda weapon blinks a humongous dragon out of existence?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well, the command block erased the dragon out of existence, so it's not trapped in it. But there's always the egg... (okay, I need to get off the egg case)

• I bet Soren lied and his majestic beard was the murderer of the dragon.

Oh I keep getting confused when I had Jesse ask Soren if the Ender Dragon was dead. "We didn't actually kill it per say". Still, I don't know if "erased" means "dead". God what kinda weapon blinks a humongous dragon out of existence?

• Exactly.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I bet Soren lied and his majestic beard was the murderer of the dragon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.