What if we don't play as Jesse in episode 5

How awesome would it be if we played as someone like Lukas or Gabriel or maybe a completely new character. How awesome would it be if we play as someone new in a definition dimension or something. Have a great day and let me know what you think.

Comments

• No, I want Jesse to keep going

• It'd be cool to play as Petra. :)

• I doubt that will happen.

• Yeah I guess. Maybe the group will be adults.

Pipas posted: »

I doubt that will happen.

• I wish but don't think it will ever happen

It'd be cool to play as Petra.

• enter image description here

They're already adults.

Yeah I guess. Maybe the group will be adults.

• Are they? They sound like children, well, teenagers.

Pipas posted: »

They're already adults.

• Yh and the Order of the Stone were basically middle aged.

lucariolu5 posted: »

Are they? They sound like children, well, teenagers.

• I think they are young adults, in their early twenties. (wonder what their age differences between each other)

• I could see an episode from another view point. Like Petra's for example, seeing her adventures, badassness, how she got that Nether Star for Lukas, how her and him got to be friends, etc.

• They are children that have over 60 years

• We will play as Reuben! QUIK QUIK

• That should be a DLC

MarteenPyro posted: »

I could see an episode from another view point. Like Petra's for example, seeing her adventures, badassness, how she got that Nether Star for Lukas, how her and him got to be friends, etc.

• You and 100% said "oink, oink"

You and 100% chose to say "oink, oink"

ualexen92 posted: »

We will play as Reuben! QUIK QUIK

• Yeah, I'd definitely like to see what happened before the first episode. How everyone met and such.

AronDracula posted: »

That should be a DLC

• You and 0.1% of players chose to let the butcher talk about pork instead of beating him the heck up.

You and 100% said "oink, oink" You and 100% chose to say "oink, oink"

• I think it's highly unlikely, since the POV are consistent for every game through a season. Maybe if there is a second season, they'll focus on the other characters and their POVs.

• edited January 2016

What the pig say?
    Oink oink oink oink,
    Oink oink oink oink

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

You and 100% said "oink, oink" You and 100% chose to say "oink, oink"

• No i want to continue to play as Jesse.

• If we play as Petra we ez can make Jetra

It'd be cool to play as Petra.

• I would rather play as Jesse but Im not saying its not cool I just wanna stick Jesse so Telltale isn't even busier... with other games too

Smellmeh posted: »

No i want to continue to play as Jesse.

• Why?

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see what happened before the first episode. How everyone met and such.

• edited January 2016

Because I'm curious. :)

Why?

• Now that you think of it, the landscape is pretty dumb on Minecraft Story Mode
    I may forgotten, but if I remember correctly, when they found the big map to track the other Order members, they said "Map of the whole world!"

And it took them only a few couple steps to get to Soren's lair when on the map it was pretty far away, and you could see the temple in the background not too far away when they're walking to it.

But when they go to a far place like the Far Lands, it seems HELL-too long, a bunch of days.

Not to mention, where are everybody's houses? Theirs a bunch of people at Endercon, but it's like they don't have a home, the only homes I seen were at the start of entering endercon with the wooden houses.

Because I'm curious.

• God it's like 400 Days all over again.

• You could be right about that, like in the finale of TFTB you can choose to have Fiona ship Rhysha. So in Story Mode you can ship Jetra. Although I don't think its going to happen.

DefrelXxX posted: »

If we play as Petra we ez can make Jetra

• yeah i wanna play as jesse

enter image description here

• I wanna play as kenny... Lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.