The order and how they defeated the dragon (Episode 4)

Original Thread Title: The old order didn't cheat

Well I sort of the ought of something on the discussion of the command block

So the order used it to get rid of the ender dragon, Altough the story was a lie they technically didn't cheat it was just high level strategy using the command block, just like high tech weaponary, and they couldn't tell everyone "we used a command block to defeat the ender dragon because that's too risky, it's not like there are rules on defeating the ender dragon

Comments

• Yeah. Why didn't they just tell the world they defeated it with a command block. Maybe because, just like in real Minecraft, using a command block is cheating?

• In Survival Single Player, commands are literally called cheats and you have an option to enable or disable them. On Multiplayer, I would suppose they're the same deal?

• They're all liars and frauds. I'm glad they are now exposed for what they are. I mean wow was this world dumb for believing them for a second but oh well.

• edited January 2016

Then why did Soren need his friends in this situation if he was going to use that block?

lucariolu5 posted: »

Yeah. Why didn't they just tell the world they defeated it with a command block. Maybe because, just like in real Minecraft, using a command block is cheating?

• They were all in waaay over their heads. They thought they could defeat the dragon together. But, in the end, they all freaked out and Soren had to save them with the command block. (At least, I think so. ) I'll never understand why they lied though.

AronDracula posted: »

Then why did Soren need his friends in this situation if he was going to use that block?

• You can't be a hero if you defeat a monster quick and easy using a magic block.

lucariolu5 posted: »

They were all in waaay over their heads. They thought they could defeat the dragon together. But, in the end, they all freaked out and Soren had to save them with the command block. (At least, I think so. ) I'll never understand why they lied though.

• True.

AronDracula posted: »

You can't be a hero if you defeat a monster quick and easy using a magic block.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.