Minecraft Story Mode - Episode 4 (Windows 10)

Does anybody know when episode 4 is getting released on Windows 10? I see its already on steam for some time now but I bought the game and season pass through the windows store and so far they've only released the first 3 episodes.

Comments

• idk. it took them a while to release episode 2 and 3, so i think you just have to wait.

• I hope they release it soon.

• I have the same problem, brought season pass and still says available soon, it's been over a month now since it was released, so what's the deal

• Whoa, this is a discussion for Windows 10 version of Minecraft story mode. If you ask about season pass, you can send a Request ticket to Telltale Games Support Center Page, or you can go to the Season Pass Problem Discussion

(Btw if you ask for Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4 for Windows 10 version, my simple answer is: its not released yet)

beewolf posted: »

I have the same problem, brought season pass and still says available soon, it's been over a month now since it was released, so what's the deal

• edited February 2016

Ok if it hasn't been released for Windows 10 why put up that it is available to all platforms on December 22

Release Dates
    •PC/Mac - December 22nd
    •Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - December 22nd
    •Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - December 22nd
    •iOS - December 22nd
    •Amazon App Store - December 22nd
    •Google Play Store - December 22nd

Whoa, this is a discussion for Windows 10 version of Minecraft story mode. If you ask about season pass, you can send a Request ticket to Te

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2016

The release date threads are just meant to have everything that the moderators could find stated by Telltale about the release of their games in one easy to find spot, rather than a source direct from Telltale themselves. The Release Date Threads are handled by the volunteer moderators, not Telltale staff. We don't work for Telltale, we just volunteer some of our free time to help around the forums. Therefore, anything we post isn't by any means an official post by Telltale Games.

Although we try our best to verify information, we do sometimes miss some things if they aren't brought to our attention, as we don't have any inside information concerning Telltale's release schedule - everything we compile is just gathered from information given by Telltale staff on their social media accounts or in interviews with gaming sites.

Ok if it hasn't been released for Windows 10 why put up that it is available to all platforms on December 22 Release Dates •PC/Mac - Dec

• Not all platforms, they still developing it for Win10 Platforms (because i heard some game may not run properly in Win10), probably they still finding some bug and crashes for it

Ok if it hasn't been released for Windows 10 why put up that it is available to all platforms on December 22 Release Dates •PC/Mac - Dec

• I have Episode 4 on my windows 10, so it might be your computer that is the problem.

• edited February 2016

@Smelleh "I have Episode 4 on my windows 10, so it might be your computer that is the problem." Pics or it didn't happen :P

Smellmeh posted: »

I have Episode 4 on my windows 10, so it might be your computer that is the problem.

• He's talking about the Windows 10 version, not Steam Version in Windows 10.

Smellmeh posted: »

I have Episode 4 on my windows 10, so it might be your computer that is the problem.

• Oh.

MimoDX2 posted: »

He's talking about the Windows 10 version, not Steam Version in Windows 10.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.