iOS Can't download episodes ingame

Hi,

Recently, I noticed that there is new episode available so I started to download it. Whenever I reach 100% and episode seems to install itself I get timeout message.
Please note, that months earlier I could install episodes without any problem, and it occurs when I try to download any episode not only 4. I can't reinstall the app, cause cloud save also doesn't work for me, and I will lose all my progress. Could someone help me? Timeout message

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited January 2016

There is a support article that might help, it's for Tales from the Borderlands but the same fix could work for Minecraft Story Mode.

My Download Timed Out And Now I Have A Partial Download

This usually occurs from a weak WiFi signal, using 3G, or if the internet connection is slow or bogged down by heavy use.

When an episode is partially downloaded, the episode status in the in-game Episodes menu will reflect this. To resume the download, tap the episode and select 'Resume Download.' The download percentage will start from 0%, but please note this signifies the percentage for the remainder of the download, not the entire episode.

If this doesn't work i recommend contacting Telltale support in the support center via there methods.

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.