Season two Ideas

Do you think we may see the Homelands? Travel to the Kingdom Allerau because this feels far from over especially with the ending of season one Faith is not done or Nerissa and i dont think the Crooked Man is either especially after reading the Wolf Among us Comic. Ideas and Thoughts on what could happen for Season two even if its far off dont lose faith(hah) Telltale has great IP in its hands and if they treat batman well then we can return to Fable Town to solve a great mystery

Comments

• I would love to see Bigby and Faith's husband figure out what happened and go on a mission to rescue her. The game and the comic very much felt like there was more to the story. They could go to the Homelands, the Wild West where Jack spent time, anywhere.

• it would be a great adventure i hate the fact like the game the comic ends on a cliffhanger so we have to wait for season 2 blahhh. I would love to see them go to the homelands as it makes a lot sense or through the looking glass because mary. perhaps with the help of Frau Totenkinder

KCohere posted: »

I would love to see Bigby and Faith's husband figure out what happened and go on a mission to rescue her. The game and the comic very much f

• You know, I would like to see Goldilocks and the other two pigs. That would require them to go to the farm, and technically Bigby wouldn't be able to. So play as Snow White?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.