NEW AVATARS!!

New avatars has been added for TWAU. Quick,go grab'em while you can!

Comments

• edited January 2016

enter image description here

• CLAIM YOURS TODAY

• Just changed mine to the Big Bad Wolf (Bigby's Ultimate form)!!

• How do I look?

• Old

KCohere posted: »

How do I look?

• edited January 2016

How dare you. Aunty Grenleaf is a child at heart. :p

I actually wish I could use both her and Rachel to show her dual nature.

dojo32161 posted: »

Old

• This

This is the most seductive pig I have ever seen.

It's like a photo he'd put on a dating website XD

• edited January 2016

Jack and Beauty have some competition on Snapchat. #allbacon

Lilacsbloom posted: »

This This is the most seductive pig I have ever seen. It's like a photo he'd put on a dating website XD

• But... you are a regular mundy cop right now

• While I like my new avatar, it would have been awesome if they had an avatar of this image:

Would have definitely changed to the above image if it was available.

• Nah, even she has standards. Beauty would rather get ravaged by the Beast instead.

• edited January 2016

This is what Grimble actually looks like from the game.

As you can see, he looks completely different when compared to the Mundy cop in your profile pic.

• You actually can...

CoolGuyJ posted: »

While I like my new avatar, it would have been awesome if they had an avatar of this image: Would have definitely changed to the above image if it was available.

• edited January 2016

So, this means they are going to announce the second season soon, right? RIGHT?!! It has to mean it!! PLEASE!!

• One can only wish. :/

GinaSnow posted: »

So, this means they are going to announce the second season soon, right? RIGHT?!! It has to mean it!! PLEASE!!

• Wow, lack of a faith, February 17th is coming, get the champagne ready, this time FOR REAL!

F17 HYPE

One can only wish.

• Jersey!!!!

• Good one man!

dojo32161 posted: »

Old

• True love story

Lilacsbloom posted: »

This This is the most seductive pig I have ever seen. It's like a photo he'd put on a dating website XD

• You can.

KCohere posted: »

How dare you. Aunty Grenleaf is a child at heart. I actually wish I could use both her and Rachel to show her dual nature.

• You know something we don't know Poogers555?

Poogers555 posted: »

Wow, lack of a faith, February 17th is coming, get the champagne ready, this time FOR REAL! F17 HYPE

• Why?

Poogers555 posted: »

Wow, lack of a faith, February 17th is coming, get the champagne ready, this time FOR REAL! F17 HYPE

• It seems that you weren't part of the TFTB ep 2 wait.

You know something we don't know Poogers555?

• No I wasn't. In terms of all Telltale games, I always wait for all the episodes to be released, then play through all episodes in once playthrough.

So please shed some light on this. What is Poogers referring to when he mentioned Feb 17th?

It seems that you weren't part of the TFTB ep 2 wait.

• The episode 2 wait was real long, and it seemed like it was coming to an end, everyone was predicting F17 as the release date and it really looked like that was gonna happen. And then it didn't happen, telltale gave us no news, nothing. Tears were shed that day.

Basically became a meme around here now.

No I wasn't. In terms of all Telltale games, I always wait for all the episodes to be released, then play through all episodes in once playthrough. So please shed some light on this. What is Poogers referring to when he mentioned Feb 17th?

• Ah, so its a meme.

The episode 2 wait was real long, and it seemed like it was coming to an end, everyone was predicting F17 as the release date and it really

• Devil!!!!

zeke10 posted: »

Jersey!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.