The New Order [SPOILER FOR EP 4 WARNING]

Btw. In episode's 4 ending gabriel the warrior crowned the gang as the new order. Thats my theory on who each one is being assame to the last order.

Jesse - The leader of the gang, the architect, in rumors. He is holding the ultimate commandblock sword/axe/pickaxe/shovel/hoe so he might be the warrior too. He might be soren kinda.
Axel - The mercenary, aka the griefer. bescause of his "fatness" and bescause he dont have any armour then he can get a little damage by TNT and get little knockback. and of course i call him magnus bescause of all what magnus teached axel.
Oliva - The Technican, bescause of all what ellegaard teached oliva she been a very smart in redstone. So she is ellegaard.
Petra - The Warrior, My theory in episode 5 that she should craft a diamond sword. She is gabriel cause she is strict like him and she is "too evil"
Lukas (By Player's Choice) - Kinda like ivor and soren mixed, but i would say him that he would be the enchanter/alchemist bescause he is having tons of smartness on minecraft.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    • Jesse=Soren (Both are leaders)
    • Petra=Gabriel (Both are warriors)
    • Axel=Magnus (Both are TNT users)
    • Olivia=Ellegaard (Both are Redstone users)

I dunno about Lukas, he is more like Ivor because he didn't seem to join the new Order of the Stone as he wasn't on the stage.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.