The "What if" in Ep5

edited January 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Hey! What if the beginning of episode 5 consisted of maybe searching for Soren, or maybe he comes back and actually attempts to strike or even kill you with the command block by releasing... I don't know... maybe a horde of Ender Dragons. After all, quoting Ep4, he said that "When I found that damned command block, we were nobodies..." Maybe he meant it as saying that when he got the command block, as in crafting it, they were nobodies... Maybe in Ep5 he betrays you and returns with a newly crafted command block or something like that, after all, he is the Order of the Stone's Architect, and he made the F-Bomb... Whatever it is, I am 75% positive that it will involve Soren at some parts... And if you were mean to Lukas, maybe he teams up with him to try and destroy Jesse and the team. And what about the amulet? Who goes in each space? Clearly, since Ep1, everyone knows that Olivia is in the red spot where Ellegaard used to be, and Axel is in green spot where Magnus used to be, and I'm guessing since Jesse defeated the Witherstorm, he's the warrior, so he's in the light blue spot where Gabriel used to be, but what about Lukas and Petra? Lukas, I guess, is the Architect, therefore he goes in the top white spot, where Soren used to be, but Petra isn't really what Ivor was in the team... Ivor was some sort of potions expert, because in the scene where Soren tells you about the battle, Ivor had a potion in hand, and he didn't really seem to have armor... Petra doesn't specialize in potions, more likely in fighting, but think about what she said when you get back to the cave after you create the Ultimate Sword (or whatever weapon you made)... "I should've stayed in the cave... I found some potions to keep me going..." She might have some expertise on the subject, but one really can't tell... I hope I can get your opinions on the subject.

Comments

• This is confirmed:
    Jesse is Ivor, Ivor was the first an ACTUAL leader of the group, something happened that after Ivor went all crazy (well sort of) soren was the leader, Jesse is basicly a good combination of both Soren an Ivor
    Petra is the warrior, she is the one that does all the battling!
    Lukas is also a combination of both soren an ivor, BUT, the bad sides of both of them, the coward side of soren, an the angry side of ivor, so depending on how you acted to lukas it will probably change, olivia an axel are the easiest to tell, anyways, even though the old order of stone were fakes, the trailer for episode 3 shows what ranks each of the actual order of the stone is, Jesse was in the middle where Ivor was faintly seen in the backround of the grey section of the amulet, all the others were at the corner of the amulet with the old order of stone members behind them

• Good point, and actually, depending on how you treated Lukas throughout the game, he might do what Ivor did too (meaning quitting the Order), except this time Lukas is the one making the mistake.

• But about the whole Petra the Warrior, although it does sound good, Jesse is the one with the Ultimate Weapon and he took down the Witherstorm

• edited January 2016

Jesse an lukas are the only ones that are confusing to figure out but what people are not remembering is that the old order were fakes, the new order wont an doesnt have to be just like them so thats wjy both Jesse an lukas seem to be a combo, but its definate Jesse is the leader like soren an ivor, and yeah if lukas gets upset I can see him acting like ivor or even going against Jesse

• Well jesse was the only one who actually did anything an stood up to be the one to kill the storm... lol, but that just goes to show him being the leader, he or she has all the skill as the other member of the order, but petra is the one that does the most battling, even though jesse does to but she looked like gabriel even in the biginning of ep one throughout.

JoePTY posted: »

But about the whole Petra the Warrior, although it does sound good, Jesse is the one with the Ultimate Weapon and he took down the Witherstorm

• It'd be cool if in Ep5 Jesse and Lukas had a 1v1 match over who's the leader, for instance they ask you if you want to let Lukas hold the amulet and be the leader for a while or fight him for the leading position... After all, i think in Ep3 when they're in the mob grinder they have a brief fight over the amulet where you can tell Lukas "Are you looking to get socked?!". This might be a foreshadow of something to come in Ep5, which I'm really looking forward to playing. But seriously though, it'd be really cool if you have a fight with Lukas and he ends up leaving or something like that

• This is way old.

• If this happens,l and you are female Jesse, than no Lukesse :'(

• I personally sort of let Petra be the leader in my playthrough I acted as the warrior, and just went silent when I didn't care about a desicion

• edited February 2016

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/104372/the-greatest-map-to-ever-be-created
    That's another MC discussion somewhat related to MCSM, where i thought what if we made an aptitude test as a map, kind of like the one in Divergent and that would test us on what we're actually good at... I'm an Architect myself, but you need to be a Redstone Engineer to make a map like this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.