Theory thread: Episode 5 = return of the Ender Dragon

This is a theory thread. Some of you may have thought this up, I just wanted to make sure it got its own thread with a title that would be a dead giveaway for people searching for this theory.

The command block was used to remove the Ender Dragon from existence. This is the big secret we learned about the Order of the Stone in episode 4. We've all seen how incredibly powerful the command block is, being able to sustain the life of a monster with the size and power of world-ending proportions. I believe that now that it's gone, every anomaly it's ever provided the power for will be undone...including the Ender Dragon's erasure from existence. With the destruction of command block, the thing that removed it from existence, the Ender Dragon will return from existence, and the new Order of the Stone(Nether Maniacs 4 life) will have to rise to the occasion and defeat it for real. Hence the episode's title, "Order Up". That's still the title, right?

Comments

• Didn't Jesse pick up an Ender Dragon egg during Episode 4 for a puzzle? Isn't there a chance that thing could eventually hatch?

• Ooooh. I hadn't thought of that...

• edited January 2016

That makes sense. I think you may have a point. If the ender dragon stucked in the command block and in the treasure exchange Ivor had that the same command block,
    Which Soren trapped the enderdragon. So Jesse destroyed that block, and I think they're not gonna travel in the End.

There could be the 2 ways.

1.) They wanna find Soren. So they will go to the End, so as well the Enderdragon receives them.

2.) the Enderdragon has been already in the real world, and he is ready to the make destruction.

I hope the second will be happen.

• True True

Ooooh. I hadn't thought of that...

• Likely not because Soren never trapped the EDragon he blinked it out of Existence. But The Egg could Hatch.

• Really good theory.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.