Can't sign into my talltell account on my xbox 360 in minecraft story mode

edited January 2016 in Game Support

I create a account on my phone and I could not create one on my Xbox for some reason. So I try to login in and it say the game is having a problem communicating with telltale server. I change my password tried again. It still says it and Then I make sure everything is right. It was right tired again and it still says it. Some one tell one I did wrong and what I do. I just want to see my choices. I tried to go tall tell support website still could not find the solution. if someone knows what to do tell me.

Comments

• I tried to go tall tell support website still could not find the solution. if someone knows what to do tell me.

Have you tried directly submitting a request or sending them an email as recommended below? Directly contacting the Support Team at Telltale is another good step to take if you can't find your solution listed on the Support Center.

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.