Where is _____?

Comments

• A weird role-play similar to The Exorcist movie.

Jeez what has this conversation turned into lol

• edited January 2016

TAKE THAT! (Throws the odd priest's bible book in the Demon's face, the book starts to turn its pages on its own) Uh....is that supposed to hap- (The book explodes in a fiery inferno, sparks land on the demon, making it dissolve into dust)

Ellegaard: Wow, if only all exorcisms were this easy................. :/

MarteenPyro posted: »

I just want to get rid of this monster around my neck, I can't breath! Help me... I... I can see the light... I'm so scared...

• Odd Priest:Well,I DID say use the bible...... (Even if I didn't ask you to make it explode...)

TAKE THAT! (Throws the odd priest's bible book in the Demon's face, the book starts to turn its pages on its own) Uh....is that supposed to

• Soren: I... I can finally control myself. Yes! Finally! looks at himself in the mirror My... My scarf... Sigh He never wanted this to happen, but he stood his ground, he was a true hero... Ellegaard, if you'll excuse me... I need a duty to make. walks off ready to bury the beautiful majestic and gorgeous scarf Oh, looks back at Ellie thanks girl.

Odd Priest: What about me?!

Soren: Who the heck are you?

TAKE THAT! (Throws the odd priest's bible book in the Demon's face, the book starts to turn its pages on its own) Uh....is that supposed to

• Soren: Better than "use your head".

Odd Priest:Well,I DID say use the bible...... (Even if I didn't ask you to make it explode...)

• Odd Priest:I am-(starts to remove hood) HEROBRIN-

Ellgaard:AHHH!!!(Throws a book about Redstone she had been holding at the priest)

Odd Priest:WILL YOU STOP THROWING STUFF ALREADY!!!!

Ellegaard:Sorry...

Odd Priest:Ah,forget it...(puts hood back on and walks out the door)

** THE END**

Soren: I... I can finally control myself. Yes! Finally! looks at himself in the mirror My... My scarf... Sigh He never wanted this to happen

• Odd Priest:I would REALLY hate to have see what your friend would do if I had said "Use your head"

Ellegaard:Hey,I'm not like Magnus,it's not like I would ram into Soren....

Odd Priest:Well what if you WERE....?

Soren+Ellie:(Tries to shove the weird,awkward though out of their heads)

Odd Priest:Sees the looks on their faces What?Is it something I said?

Soren: Better than "use your head".

• Another Witherstorm: Woooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Soren: Oh, no... Nothing, nothing at all... awkward laugh Nope... Agh, if my wife would be here she would either kill me, or worse... Use this situation to mess with me...

Odd Priest: Ah, my child. Do not worry, but seriously -- Did I say something bad? Or is it just the way you look at people, because it's not pleasant.

Ellie: Priest. Are you drunk again, or you're not much around people?

Odd Priest: Definietly not both... Heheh, ah, hah...

Odd Priest:I would REALLY hate to have see what your friend would do if I had said "Use your head" Ellegaard:Hey,I'm not like Magnus,it's

• Dem cliffhanger.

Odd Priest:I am-(starts to remove hood) HEROBRIN- Ellgaard:AHHH!!!(Throws a book about Redstone she had been holding at the priest) Od

• Season 2:The Odd Priest's Return

Dem cliffhanger.

• Ellie:* Slowly. Backs Away*

Soren: Oh, no... Nothing, nothing at all... awkward laugh Nope... Agh, if my wife would be here she would either kill me, or worse... Use th

• The Revenge of the Odd Priest, Attack On Odd Priest, The Legend of Odd Priest and the Odd Priest's Return -- this is the chronological order.

Season 2:The Odd Priest's Return

• enter image description here

Ellie:* Slowly. Backs Away*

• Seriously what the heck happened lol

The Revenge of the Odd Priest, Attack On Odd Priest, The Legend of Odd Priest and the Odd Priest's Return -- this is the chronological order.

• We're great story writers, just showing off our skills! :)

Seriously what the heck happened lol

• I imagine he retreated back to solitude in shame. Maybe he will try to fix the flood in the End and return to his research.

I don't think he is evil, or that he will antagonize Jesse on episode 5. I think he is just genuinely a coward. And being a coward and being evil, while not mutually exclusive, are two very different characteristics.

• Why does everyone say he's evil or a coward? Maybe he wasn't there because he was putting Magnus/Ellegard to rest, giving them a proper burial?

• Good enough explanation for me

We're great story writers, just showing off our skills!

• I don't know about evil, but he is a coward for running away and leaving the gang to fight the Witherstorm alone :T

• He did go all the way to the far lands and he did fight some zombies, so he has some courage at least.

Abeille posted: »

I don't know about evil, but he is a coward for running away and leaving the gang to fight the Witherstorm alone :T

• I know right? And he had to be convinced to run away from the storm, too, at the beginning of the episode.

I found his bail so out of character. It wasn't consistent with his behavior in the rest of the game (well, the two episodes he appeared in).

Honestly, I think it was just an excuse to make the "New Order of the Stone" fight for themselves, without anyone's help. I absolutely hate when storytellers do this, when they change the behavior of a character for the sake of the plot. They turned Soren into a coward so that the kids could shine ~.~

MMeister123 posted: »

He did go all the way to the far lands and he did fight some zombies, so he has some courage at least.

• He's a famous architect right, so maybe he wasn't running away from the Storm. Maybe seeing his work destroyed was too much, and he didn't want to show his emotion in from of the others. I or understood this, and so went to comfort him. He wasn't at the ending because he was too embarrassed to talk to anyone after running away.

Abeille posted: »

I know right? And he had to be convinced to run away from the storm, too, at the beginning of the episode. I found his bail so out of cha

• That was supposed to say Ivor understood this. Always proofread.

MMeister123 posted: »

He's a famous architect right, so maybe he wasn't running away from the Storm. Maybe seeing his work destroyed was too much, and he didn't w

• We got carried away...

Seriously what the heck happened lol

• (Ellie accidentally falls out of window)

Ellie:It's alright!I landed in a bush!
    (Ellie finds Homer Simpson in the bush behind her)

Ellie:AHHHHHHHH!!!
    Homer:AHHHHHHHH!!
    Ellie:WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!!
    Homer:I HAVE NO IDEA!!!
    (Soren is leaning out the window)
    Soren:Uh...Ellie are you alright?
    Odd Priest:This time..I KNOW it's something I said...all right...what was it????
    Soren:Um....

• Soren: Priest, could you just not! This poor lady just only broke her spine! rans down to Ellie Hey, Ellegaard, you alright? goes into bush Uhm..... sees Ellegaard and Homer playing poker with a couple of dogs I... I th-think I j-just... GO. runs off

Homer: Suit yourself. Looks like I won. shows Four of a Kind

Ellie: Not so fast. shows Royal Flush Bow before me, your Queen!

Homer: Doh!

(Ellie accidentally falls out of window) Ellie:It's alright!I landed in a bush! (Ellie finds Homer Simpson in the bush behind her) El

• enter image description here

We're just starting.

We got carried away...

• If you ARE just starting, this could get entertaining

We're just starting.

• edited February 2016

Ellie:Uh...(Sees Soren staring) Bye! (Waves bye to Homer and rushes over to Soren and the Odd Priest)
    Ellie: What did I miss!?
    Ok.. that's enough Homer Simpson fantasy for one day.....

Soren: Priest, could you just not! This poor lady just only broke her spine! rans down to Ellie Hey, Ellegaard, you alright? goes into bush

• edited February 2016

HEY CAN I ROLEPLAY TOO!

If you ARE just starting, this could get entertaining

• Ellie sees that the Odd Priest and Soren are fighting Ellegaard: So, would someone answer?

Soren: Oh, we're just having a misunderstanding.

Odd Priest: No, we're arguing!

Soren: Nope, it's just a misunderstanding.

Odd Priest: We're arguing!

Ellie: How can you guys argue about whether you're arguing or not?!

Ellie:Uh...(Sees Soren staring) Bye! (Waves bye to Homer and rushes over to Soren and the Odd Priest) Ellie: What did I miss!? Ok.. that's enough Homer Simpson fantasy for one day.....

• Sure, Maggie!

Odd Priest ruins a blueprint

Soren: Oi, that was your last step you old lunatic! hears that TNTs are activating Hold on... No way...

HEY CAN I ROLEPLAY TOO!

• Ellie:Uh oh...............SOREN RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellie:And Magnus... (Snatches Magnus' flint and steel)

Magnus:Hey I was just havin' some fun.... (Smirks)

Sure, Maggie! Odd Priest ruins a blueprint Soren: Oi, that was your last step you old lunatic! hears that TNTs are activating Hold on... No way...

• Soren:I don't know but it's not an argument it's a misunderstanding!

Odd Priest:It's an argument!

Soren:MISUNDERSTANDING!!

Odd Preist:ARGUMENT!!!!!

(Their foreheads are literally touching....)

(Ellie Facepalms in fight background)

Ellie:WHAT ARE YOU TWO EVEN ARGUING ABOUT!

Soren:Our misunderstanding!

Odd Priest:AHA,SO YOU ADMIT ITS AN ARGUMENT!!

Soren:NO I DON'T (They both look like they might explode..)

Ellie:(Sarcastically)OH WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET THE SUREME COURT TO SETTLE THIS FOR YOU!!!!

Soren(Turns around)Good idea Ellegaard!

Ellie:(Facepalms)SERIOUSLY!!!!

(Ellie slams her head against the wall)

Ellie sees that the Odd Priest and Soren are fighting Ellegaard: So, would someone answer? Soren: Oh, we're just having a misunderstandin

• Soren: Ellie you'll ruin your mind!

Odd Priest: No, my child! Your brain, God won't tolerate cracking skull!

Ellegaard: looks back up Hold on for a quacking cow. Did you guys stop arguing?

Soren: Yes.

Odd Priest: Actually, it was a misunderstanding.

Soren: We were arguing!

Ellie: Ah, hell no! builds an End portal grabs both Soren's and the Priest's hand and throws 'em through them portal That's it, both of you! Na-ah! destroys portal The End!

Soren:I don't know but it's not an argument it's a misunderstanding! Odd Priest:It's an argument! Soren:MISUNDERSTANDING!! Odd Prei

• edited February 2016

Soren: NAAA! I don't wanna die! runs while a bush of TNTs following him How is that even possible!?

Odd Priest: holds back laughter while looking at Soren Yeah... How's that happening?

Magnus: whispers It's my new invention and disguise, the Boosh! makes explosion effects with hands By the way, what's your name?

Odd Priest: Judas.

Magnus' mind:

Ellie:Uh oh...............SOREN RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellie:And Magnus... (Snatches Magnus' flint and steel) Magnus:Hey I was just havin' some fun.... (Smirks)

• And to think this all happened because you said you went out for a drink

Soren: Ellie you'll ruin your mind! Odd Priest: No, my child! Your brain, God won't tolerate cracking skull! Ellegaard: looks back up

• Ellie:Wait......Magnus made something that WORKED!!!!?

Magnus:Hey don't sound so surprised....

(Ellie starts to wire some redstone)

Magnus:Uh..Ellie what're you doing?

(Ellie flips a lever and "The Boosh" deactivates)

Magnus:(Notices The Boosh shutting down.)Hey how'd you do that?

Ellie:Well obviously your "machines"were connected to the main electrical control system...

Magnus:Uh.....

Ellie:So I built a counter active system would disassemble the electrical unit,making the insular block the charge which would-

Odd Priest:Please my child,I'm not trying to be rude but..........SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!

Ellie:I am.

Odd Priest:??????

Ellie:Oh for god's sake just use this ,I'm not even bothering anymore....(Hands Magnus and the Odd Priest a dictionary)

Soren: NAAA! I don't wanna die! runs while a bush of TNTs following him How is that even possible!? Odd Priest: holds back laughter while

• Well, I did though... Maybe! Here come my mind blowing theory: I'm so drunk I'm just imagining this!

enter image description here

And to think this all happened because you said you went out for a drink

Sign in to comment in this discussion.