Season pass doesn't work for Episode 4.

I know someone already reported this bug but he/she didn't mention what platform its on. So this time I'm mentioning the platform its on, Xbox 360.

Anyways here's the bug, whenever you try to download Episode 4 you still have to pay $4.99. Hopefully it gets fixed for everyone.

Comments

• If you are experiencing issues downloading Episode 4 on the Minecraft: Story Mode Season Pass disc, Telltale are working on a patch with Microsoft. A temporary workaround solution is provided below on the Minecraft: Story Mode section of the Telltale Games Support Center.

Support Center article: My Game Is Asking Me To Purchase Episode 4, But I Own The Season Pass

(Updated 1/8/16)

"We have now located the root cause of this issue and we are working with Microsoft to patch it. In the meantime, to download Episode 4 or any other affected episodes, please move your save data to another storage device, such as a USB drive. After your save is backed up onto another device, please delete your save data from your console.

Once your save data is removed from your console, please also delete the game's update file, as well as Episodes 2 and 3 from your console. Then the next time you start the game you will be prompted to update the game again. After updating the game and reaching the main menu, select Episodes, and you will then be able to successfully download Episode 4 for free. After it is downloaded and installed, you can then move your original save data back onto your console, then continue playing on your saves.

If you have questions on how to move save data onto different storage devices, please read this Xbox Support article here:http://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-360/games/manage-games-data

We sincerely apologize for any difficulties this issue has caused, and we thank you for your patience. We hope to have more information on a patch soon."

If the workaround solution provided above does not help, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.