Help please

Hi,

I brought the season pass for my son for his birthday, he has his own sub account on the ps3 which has parental controls on it, he has finished episode 1, it says episode 2 is purchased. Coming soon..... I can't seem to download it for him, I've logged into my normal account and it wont let me there either but is that because I haven't completed episode 1 on that account?? Can I download the content on his side or do I have to get him to play it on my account?

I'm sorry if its been explained somewhere but I've googled the life out of it and have a sad little boy lol

Thank for any help

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am not Telltale staff so i am unable to help with this technical issue but i can offer some advice obtained from the Telltale Games Support Center.

In the Playstation 3/4 section that do offer some advice about this problem.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/213301447--UPDATED-I-own-the-Season-Pass-Disc-but-cannot-download-Episode-2

I Own The Season Pass Disc But Cannot Download Episode 2

We are aware of an issue where Season Pass Disc owners are being asked to purchase Episode 2 when attempting to download it in-game. We are currently working hard to resolve this issue with our partners, so that all Season Pass Disc owners have access to download Episode 2 using the Season Pass included on the disc.

We thank you for your patience, and hope to have more information on an update in the near future.

UPDATE: We have now resolved this issue. To download Episode 2, please launch the game while connected to the internet, and select the Episodes menu. Select Episode 2 from the episodes list, and it should then begin downloading.

Please note that if you currently have the game open, you will need to fully exit/close the game, then relaunch it while connected to the internet for the game to update.

If the solution above doesn't work please contact Telltale support via either of the methods below.

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.