A video that looks at why The Wolf Among Us is awesome.

I am a big fan of the first season of the game and apart of me can't decide which is better, The Walking Dead or The Wolf among us. I made this video to show my appreciation for the incredible first season. I am looking forward to season 2.

Why The Wolf Among Us is awesome

Comments

• Heh it's basically it's my top secret project but in smaller video form, do you have some sort of telepathic skills? Nice work by the way!

• Both are awesome games, but if it came down to it, I would say that TWAU is better because of its uniqueness at everything.

Also nice job too, most def.

enter image description here

• I can't really put it any other words TWAU is just way more interesting than any other Telltale game for me. The backstory is already there - the music - the tone and the phenomenal story.

We need to be notified about a season 2 pronto because I don't think I can wait any longer! That said the Batman Telltale game will satisfy me for a while but then - then I need my Wolf Among Us Season 2.

• Thanks buddy

Both are awesome games, but if it came down to it, I would say that TWAU is better because of its uniqueness at everything. Also nice job too, most def.

• I totally forgot about the batman game, I am a massive batman fan, but I will be so disappointed if we don't get a second season of the wolf among us.

VenomHD posted: »

I can't really put it any other words TWAU is just way more interesting than any other Telltale game for me. The backstory is already there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.