Your Favourite Non-Canon Death(s). MC:SM Edition

Post your favourite non-canon deaths from Minecraft Story Mode.

Comments

• enter link description here

Skip to 2:50, this is clearly the best death of the entire game so far. Hell, it's not even a death LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• The first one is pretty good too

AronDracula posted: »

enter link description here Skip to 2:50, this is clearly the best death of the entire game so far. Hell, it's not even a death LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• When you're in Boomtown, climbing up some vines and the greifer throws TNT at you. The look on Reuben's face is just brilliant

• Go to 9:56. That one is hilarious. I remember getting it and laughing.

AronDracula posted: »

enter link description here Skip to 2:50, this is clearly the best death of the entire game so far. Hell, it's not even a death LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• Were the tentacles like, eating Jesse?

Go to 9:56. That one is hilarious. I remember getting it and laughing.

• Urgh, that's just disconcerting for me... Did they like, eat her? Or maybe, crush her? That does not look like tickles to me.

Go to 9:56. That one is hilarious. I remember getting it and laughing.

• I got that one but always thought that they were attaching her to the command block because the command block was trying to lure Jesse in at the end of episode 3 but now that I think about it, I get the creeps, I never really thought about it

AChicken posted: »

Urgh, that's just disconcerting for me... Did they like, eat her? Or maybe, crush her? That does not look like tickles to me.

• I do all death scene in my gameplay

• Coming from the guy having a dead Jesse as a profile picture.

I do all death scene in my gameplay

Sign in to comment in this discussion.