Wii U Minecraft Storymode

First of congratulations porting the Game into the Wii u as your first telltale game on teh system since Monkey Island ( By my knowlege) and I enjoyed the first episode to its entierly.

But There is things that need to be answered, Like for example why haven't the Site of mine craft Story mode updated that you can buy it on wii u, and on the same topic for purchasing why am I not allowed to Buy seasons pass or any of the Episodes that had already been released on the other systems?

Is there something I am missing? None of the game-news sites told me in advance that I am only allowed to play eppisode one, While thats the price of 5 dollars that can get me, I would still love the option to buy the rest of the curently released episodes or the Season pass to be bought.

any information about this predicament would be nice. thanks.

Comments

• But There is things that need to be answered, Like for example why haven't the Site of mine craft Story mode updated that you can buy it on wii u, and on the same topic for purchasing why am I not allowed to Buy seasons pass or any of the Episodes that had already been released on the other systems?

Probably just didn't notice that needed to be updated.

Wii U isn't fully updated to my knowledge at this time. Below is from the blog post on the 18th of January. They said they are bring the other episodes "in the coming weeks,, with a Season option...", so that's likely the thing you are waiting for.

Minecraft: Story Mode is coming to Nintendo's Wii U console later this week! The first episode, 'The Order of the Stone,' will be available starting Thursday, January 21st in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U in North America and Europe for $4.99 or equivalent. We're also bringing additional episodes to the console in the coming weeks, with a Season Pass option for $19.99 that will allow access to episodes 2 through 5 as they become available for download.

The game will feature off-TV play and mirroring, so players can continue the story on the Wii U GamePad controller, as well as seamlessly integrated touch-control options that allow players to use the joysticks and buttons or simply tap and guide the story directly on the screen at any time. This release also marks the very first time you'll be able to experience a Telltale game on Wii U, and we couldn't be happier to be kicking things off with Minecraft: Story Mode!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.